Page 364 of 394 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Question! How do you change the skin on your Castle? I ‘m tired of the gothic. Help!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Question! How do you change the skin on your Castle? I ‘m tired of the gothic. Help!
    You have to sell it and then it will come back in the market for you to then choose and build either the Queens Court or Kings Keep.

(Post moved to the Help Me thread as it does not belong in the Woohoo thread)

Fashion Designer
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Hi I?m desperate for coins, trying to finish the Gnomish tasks has wiped me out plus I?m constantly saving up to complete expansions. So I was wondering if you could use the Anamnecia, Vimino and Acidien Totem crafts from the Hidden Forest post event? Will forest wisps spawn from white trillium? I?ve never tried it because of the energy required but things are getting desperate!
    Thank you

Yes the totem crafts can be done post conclusion. Keep collecting from Ivy and the other places that have the drop you need for those crafts.

Plant fellora for coins. Don't worry about maxing out on the plant, doesn't matter. It's a good money maker if you're not using your crops for anything else. Check out the Coin nugget in the hub and see what you have. Collect from the coral castle and the gnomish mine for 2k a pop every 2 hours if you can be in your game often. The armoured dark unicorn from the MRC are also good coin droppers. There are a few items now like this. I've found with coins that you do have to be purposeful in what you collect from but there are lots of high coin dropping items now.

Fashion Designer
    Planting fellora and if you have access use Harvest Champion boost - this doubles coins and energy drops which are included when you collect from fellora too. As SpiritWind says check out the coin nugget as there is a list of which buildings and items drop the best amounts of coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Planting fellora and if you have access use Harvest Champion boost - this doubles coins and energy drops which are included when you collect from fellora too. As SpiritWind says check out the coin nugget as there is a list of which buildings and items drop the best amounts of coins.
    I read that the Harvest Champion boost does not double coins, but I haven't tested it myself.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I posted this but not sure it is in the right place. I followed directions and sold my gothic castle. Old castles are for sale, but when I click on one it says I have to level up? That can’t happen. Even sold another royal building before I realized that it was to level up! Have been at 50 for years. Not much chance of leveling up! I have no Castle! Help!

Can you please log a ticket with support - that's not supposed to happen. I'll also flag with S8 too.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

That message is because of your royal building cap.

Fashion Designer
    Sold the gothic. Castles are under buildings,but when I click on one it says I have to level up. So now I have no castle. Would love to level up but no one is above 50!