Page 361 of 393 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hujikaa View Post
    How does one do three adventures at once? I only know of the castle and the barracks ones.
    Old timers have 2 keeps (Queen/King's Keep & Haunted Keep) + 1 Barracks.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thank you! I wish i had a haunted keep, aside from the adventuring, i think it looks gorgeous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    3) S8 doesn't remove unfinished items from your personal inventory even if you can't use them. I have some unfinished items in my inventory too. Hey will eventually move farther back so they are easier to ignore. Members of the community have requested a way to sell or delete these items. Many members are collectors so it would not be well received to automatically eliminate these items from individual inventories.
    I remember the one time this happened when I was here. S8 actually removed the items when an event ended. I was delighted!! S8 could do this from then on! It would be heavenly! No more accumulating useless items in my bank so I have to page past them to get to something! How wonderful! It will be a boon for thousands of people!

And then a handful of people complained and ruined it for the rest of us. :-( I wish they would have been content with what they had "collected" so far, knowing they had stuff nobody else has. Instead we are ALL stuck with hundreds of pages of inventory to satisfy a small group of people.

How many times have people asked in this forum to be able to delete stuff from their bank? Couldn't the "collectors" be kind, and just be content with new physical items, without all of the useless bank-only things? In the past we have been able to make extras of things that go on the board, like two white minks, or two of Gina's couches (something like that, it drops trade tickets and I didn't make two!), or certain goats, or certain deer and such? I remember I wasn't fast enough to make multiple of things, but advanced players and collectors cleverly and willingly spent the extra time and energy to get the maximum.

Couldn't you guys be willing to make the sacrifice for the benefit of the rest of us, letting go of new things from here on, such as ribbons and collars and other items that can't be placed on the board? Would you be willing to be generous to us?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I remember the one time this happened when I was here. S8 actually removed the items when an event ended. I was delighted!! S8 could do this from then on! It would be heavenly! No more accumulating useless items in my bank so I have to page past them to get to something! How wonderful! It will be a boon for thousands of people!

And then a handful of people complained and ruined it for the rest of us. :-( I wish they would have been content with what they had "collected" so far, knowing they had stuff nobody else has. Instead we are ALL stuck with hundreds of pages of inventory to satisfy a small group of people.

How many times have people asked in this forum to be able to delete stuff from their bank? Couldn't the "collectors" be kind, and just be content with new physical items, without all of the useless bank-only things? In the past we have been able to make extras of things that go on the board, like two white minks, or two of Gina's couches (something like that, it drops trade tickets and I didn't make two!), or certain goats, or certain deer and such? I remember I wasn't fast enough to make multiple of things, but advanced players and collectors cleverly and willingly spent the extra time and energy to get the maximum.

Couldn't you guys be willing to make the sacrifice for the benefit of the rest of us, letting go of new things from here on, such as ribbons and collars and other items that can't be placed on the board? Would you be willing to be generous to us?
    my dear overflowing inventory I am proud of my +1400 pages of junk!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I get that sometimes takes a while to find stuff, but when items in storage do not impact your games ability to function properly, then having souvenirs of past events essentially makes no difference. And whilst I don't collect items and try hard to only collect what is needed for an event so it doesn't create an additional slot, I also have close to what Shibuya has in inventory pages and walking down memory lane is kinda nice. If you've feedback about a deletion feature, then it's best to post in the Suggestion/Feedback forum. There are plenty of players who do not agree that the game is "ruined" bc of the game mechanics of keeping event items post event.

Fashion Designer
    Also, when searching for things in inventory you will generally be looking for decorations or buildings under their own tab - you don't need to search materials (which I think are what is meant by bank-only things). And decorations and buildings (even unfinished ones and ones that don't drop anything) are what people like to put out at different times of the year.

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed that the dark medallions, necessary in the academy questline (im on dukes revenge) have stopped dropping, i havent received any since the start of the current poodle challenge. Since im maxed out on most items, i only get coins from the sparkling mines

Rhino Keeper
    I found the thread of other players who are who were having the same issue but I found no solution so I just finally crafted the 50 benediction brew but there is no fountain. I expanded and closed down the game for the night but when I opened it today still no fountain and I am on goal 6 i also checked my inventory and I do not see it
    Last edited by Katnessbella; 11-21-22 at 11:01 AM.

Am I correct in thinking that if I already have two Wizard Portals, I can still purchase two Wizard Schools?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBonita View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that if I already have two Wizard Portals, I can still purchase two Wizard Schools?
    Yes both are different! But both drop energy!