Page 356 of 392 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Ooooh, excellent! I?m gonna keep an eye out for him, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have greselda’s dark garden, have collected a few times but only received a mushroom, nothing else… and mushrooms aren’t even listed as drops… is it a normal drop and are all other drops (glimmer fragments, glimmer shard, glimmer plants, etc etc) rare?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    I finally have greselda’s dark garden, have collected a few times but only received a mushroom, nothing else… and mushrooms aren’t even listed as drops… is it a normal drop and are all other drops (glimmer fragments, glimmer shard, glimmer plants, etc etc) rare?
    Yes pretty rare. Remember to plant fellora crops (coin drop is great) plus you get random related drops too.

I've updated the building and inventory guides for the mushroom drop too thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    No thank you! Your efforts make playing so much easier and less stressful! Haha and i wish you wouldnt have had to add the mushroom as the regular drop… oh well, getting there in the end.

I know... I'm sorry about trying to make that goal less stressful. What was I thinking! I'll do better next time.
    Spoiler: show

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I activate the Hog wild storyline i tried to look for the thread but I can't find it

I can't delete so I will just say never mind I found out how to start the event
    Last edited by Katnessbella; 08-27-22 at 12:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Folks, just wondering if anyone has the armoured sabretooth, and is worth the 50 gold nuggets we need to craft it? Thanks in advance ��

Does anyone have any tips regarding how to find items on my screen? Several times recently, I have gone to move an item and as I am moving it, it simply disappears. I have looked I the region where the items have disappeared, looked back where I originally had the item and checked my inventory. Some were not a big deal but some are items that I really do not want to lose. They are probably on the board somewhere, I just need tips on how to find them. Thanks for any suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by IttyBittyInc View Post
    Does anyone have any tips regarding how to find items on my screen? Several times recently, I have gone to move an item and as I am moving it, it simply disappears. I have looked I the region where the items have disappeared, looked back where I originally had the item and checked my inventory. Some were not a big deal but some are items that I really do not want to lose. They are probably on the board somewhere, I just need tips on how to find them. Thanks for any suggestions!
    When you have an enormous kingdom and this happens, it's very annoying isn't it. I've learned to either store and move it (if I'm not too worried about the timer resetting) or I move it a bit at a time then I go a little way and drop it, move the screen and move again. Sometimes you can see a random watering can or collection icon that looks out of place, but really it might just come down to playing your own game of "hide and seek". There is no 'undo' button. In the general area you think it might be in, go into Edit mode and move buildings/items so you can see what might be behind them. Alternatively, we all love a good a good game of 'chase down the item', so ask your neighbours if they can see it, or someone here might send you an invite and check if they can see it

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When you have an enormous kingdom and this happens, it's very annoying isn't it. I've learned to either store and move it (if I'm not too worried about the timer resetting) or I move it a bit at a time then I go a little way and drop it, move the screen and move again. Sometimes you can see a random watering can or collection icon that looks out of place, but really it might just come down to playing your own game of "hide and seek". There is no 'undo' button. In the general area you think it might be in, go into Edit mode and move buildings/items so you can see what might be behind them. Alternatively, we all love a good a good game of 'chase down the item', so ask your neighbours if they can see it, or someone here might send you an invite and check if they can see it

Thank you for your quick response SpiritWind00! Those are the steps that I have been taking. I have found most of the items. The rest will turn up I am sure. I was just hoping someone knew an amazing trick that I hadn?t learned yet. 😉