Page 354 of 394 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Help, I?m drawing a blank. What triggers monster to get beast master points to craft swords and shields

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Help, I?m drawing a blank. What triggers monster to get beast master points to craft swords and shields
    pigs and farmhouses work.
    cows are supposed to work but I gave up after trying about 30 times yesterday, my army of pigs does the job fine...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Barracks…worth the gems to help with inventory or not?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Barracks…worth the gems to help with inventory or not?
    If you have the resources to run adventures continuously (eg, you have feast droppers) then yes. Given you can get gems, additional energy, royal pigs and cows and fruit trees and more which are all gem purchase items, then I think it's an essential purchase. The trick is not to have to craft anything to use the barracks; the items for the adventure should be (easily) attainable from other sources. Let us know what you decide, and I'm sure a few more players will offer their opinion too

Is there a chart/table with the points one gets as one upgrades Royal buildings?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have the resources to run adventures continuously (eg, you have feast droppers) then yes. Given you can get gems, additional energy, royal pigs and cows and fruit trees and more which are all gem purchase items, then I think it's an essential purchase. The trick is not to have to craft anything to use the barracks; the items for the adventure should be (easily) attainable from other sources. Let us know what you decide, and I'm sure a few more players will offer their opinion too
    Still deciding. I don’t ever remember seeing a sale on this LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald8x View Post
    Is there a chart/table with the points one gets as one upgrades Royal buildings?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Building-Guide

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Still deciding. I don’t ever remember seeing a sale on this LOL
    I'm happy that I finally got the Barracks on each one of my accounts. What I really enjoy is that each adventure drops some energy, so it is bonus energy for me every 2 days.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm happy that I finally got the Barracks on each one of my accounts. What I really enjoy is that each adventure drops some energy, so it is bonus energy for me every 2 days.
    I think I will consider this next! I haven't seen it on sale (to my knowledge) since I started playing, but have had several months long "breaks" from the game.

Since I keep losing gems to gem traps, I am hesitant to just get some gems to buy it. Any extra might get "lost". My most recent one was a 2 day Trade Ticket dropper "gemming ahead". Grrrrrrrr.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think I will consider this next! I haven't seen it on sale (to my knowledge) since I started playing, but have had several months long "breaks" from the game.

Since I keep losing gems to gem traps, I am hesitant to just get some gems to buy it. Any extra might get "lost". My most recent one was a 2 day Trade Ticket dropper "gemming ahead". Grrrrrrrr.
    I think it is handy to have for when the likes of this new event and the last one, we had to send out on adventures, at least I can still do regular adventures while completing events
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85