Page 352 of 393 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    has any Android users do the upgrade yet if so how's your experience

Rhino Keeper
    Im at the hidden forest part 1, i gathered all items requested in goal 6 but when i wish to expand to b4 i need even more items. Are the amounts for gathering and actual expanding different or did i lose items on the way.. the items mentioned in the thread at goal 6 are the same for gathering and expanding.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Im at the hidden forest part 1, i gathered all items requested in goal 6 but when i wish to expand to b4 i need even more items. Are the amounts for gathering and actual expanding different or did i lose items on the way.. the items mentioned in the thread at goal 6 are the same for gathering and expanding.
    I assumed they were the same. I am always maxed on mithril and spellbound dew, and I don't recall having to gather an extra 35 mithril.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

Goal 6:
    * Gather mithril 0/35
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/45
    * Gather newborn sprites 0/5
    * Gather forest compass 0/8
    * Expand to the first forest totem 0/1 GO | Map ref B4: Expansion requirements - 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 newborn sprites, 8 forest compasses
    Note: if the yellow arrows do not appear on this plot, force close your game. You may need to have expanded to the left and closer to the centre first. You DON'T have to expand to the plot on the right of B4. Follow the GO button to see where it takes you. When you have given all the items to the plot, the green tick will appear.

Rhino Keeper
    Its really weird then, i guess items have gone missing because there is no way that i can have used the compasses (neither would i use the mithril since its so scarce). And i was so happy i gathered enough to continue and finally get Renata…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A9190F5-7247-4420-B74D-CCE44DB1CD34.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	63778
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B4C1653-F13B-4B73-905B-AECE57BB6D66.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	63779

I still havent got the update in the playstore, the game there is the one from 2019, it hasnt been updated since. Will it be updated as well? I did get the update on my other device through the appstore.
    I have this same question - there's no option to upgrade in playstore and it shows last updated 2019.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    has any Android users do the upgrade yet if so how's your experience
    They haven't updated game on Android devices in 3 years

The amounts you have to gather for the goal are definitely less than the amounts needed for the expansion. I have the same in my lower level kingdom.

I don't remember what the goal said exactly, sorry, as all parts of it are checked off except for the last part (expand to the first forrest totem). However that kingdom has only collected 1 spellbound dew in the months since I started it and the spellbound dew part of my goal is checked off. So the goal must have just required 1 for the spellbound dew, at a guess perhaps it was the same for the other requirements...? Those parts probably auto-completed for most people when the goal came out so it's quite possible that the amounts were just assumed to be the same as the expansion.

I also got a pop up in both my games about updating and yet there's no update available in the play store for either of my devices.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 06-25-22 at 08:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh thanks, so i didnt misuse or lost the items and no updates for android, only the annoying popup (but the popup also still shows when you already updated). Tip for spellbound dew: gather trolltokens for unicorns in the magic research centre, its my daily source of a few energy and spellbound dew (plus the magic garden of course, and tapping me silly on white trillium to get the forest wisp to spawn)

Thanks for reminder about the magic garden! I know the unicorns are great because I have them in my other kingdom, but I've been struggling with how to get the 25 spellbound dew needed for the first unicorn when I'm having no luck with flowers or Ivy.

I couldn't remember how I'd managed it when I did it years ago in the other kingdom. Now I suspect that the dew was probably mostly from the magic garden which lower level hasn't got around to yet. I'll make it a top priority now!

Rhino Keeper
    Not really a question, more venting: gathering the forest vines takes ages! I get one per tree, so thats 15 energy x 210 vines… and thats not even taking in all the forest wisps to spawn and defeat. Buti really want renata, so i might skip next two-week quest (just hit level 45 as well so probably not going to finish that anyway!).
    I read about the aspen trees goal, is that even worse than this one?!