Page 348 of 366 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3657

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #3471
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Is the Celtic archer that drops seal of faun still avail for purchase? Can?t seem to find it
    Pretty sure it was only available during the event:

    Celtic Archer
    Info: A trained and s****ed archer who rarely misses. Take aim with her for wisp essence, seal of the faun or cloudberries.
    Found: market, 200 gems during the Celtic Dancing Queen event
    Drops: 150 coins, cloudberry, seal of the faun, wisp essence
    Collection time: 8 hours

  2. #3472
    I need to make Earthen Blocks and Beams to upgrade the Wizard’s Portal to level 4 but the places to make them in the workshop are “locked by goal”. What goal unlocks them?

  3. #3473
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    15,665
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I need to make Earthen Blocks and Beams to upgrade the Wizard’s Portal to level 4 but the places to make them in the workshop are “locked by goal”. What goal unlocks them?
    Here is the link to the upgrade info in the main story goal guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395

    There are goals for the earthern crafts shown there. Check if you have any of these particular buildings (Jeweler, Cathedral and Observatory) at level 7.

  4. #3474
    help!!!!!
    1.I noticed that there are two decoration cards in my menu says "locked by goal"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG7.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	63037
    They are called "Confetti path" and "Flower stand".
    can you guys remove these two cards if they are redundent?

    2.when I open the potion shop, other than the recipe of unfinished tasks, the "orange dye" is always on the top. I still remember from the very begining I played this game, "simple glue" should be on the top.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG8.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	63038
    right now the very top of potion shop is traveler's brew and followed benediction brew, these two won't be on top of the list of potion shop after I finish their missions in the mission book. but the orange dye, though, shouldn't be on the top of simple glue.
    I think it is because I had some unfinished timed event required orange dye but could you help fixing this bug?

    3.I have three redundant things in my inventory, a pear tree, a vineyard pergola and a fruit stand. a staff of storm8 had already told me in another posts(https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-lucky-clover) that these two appeared in the event called "Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?". when I played for this event, I might accidentally triggered a bug that I buy the pear tree before the mission book asked me to. So I couldn't be able to finish the event at any chance. it depressed me a lot and I think that might be the first time I quit playing castle story and deleted the app. can you just delete the pear tree and the fruit stand data from my account?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG9.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	63039
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG10.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	63040
    my sotrm8 id is halcyonall_zhu and the device I use to play castle story is iPhone 12 pro.
    (think this could help you locate my account from the service)
    I just want all the menus to be clean. and maybe also help me remove the lucky clover card from the planting menu. I have OCD and these things really bothers me a lot. Thanks sooooo much if you could help me. it means a lot.

    4.this one is a suggestion. there are hundreds maybe thousands event that are expired now. what if someone who just started to play right now wanted some old construction very much? could you start some new menu that shows all the event from the past and set price tag for them. so that new players can use gems to play the old events. the buildings can have different names like if the original event prize is called summer gazebo lv.5, then the new gems-spend event prize version will be called SUMMER GAZEBO FROM THE FUTURE or something different. English is not my mother tongue. if some phrases or words are not correct, please just ignore them. I really like this game and thank you very much.
    Last edited by halcyonall_zhu; 04-30-22 at 09:30 AM. Reason: more information

  5. #3475
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    120
    I am playing Castle Story and many of my arches have disappeared. I tried clicking on them and it showed red as though they were there and I put “them” in storage. However, when I try and place them again, and the area needed for new arch is green, the arch fails to show. It is now red again as though the arch is there. I have restarted game numerous times, but to no avail. My kingdom looks rather weird with missing arches and would appreciate any advice to solve this.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

  6. #3476
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    15,665
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I am playing Castle Story and many of my arches have disappeared. I tried clicking on them and it showed red as though they were there and I put “them” in storage. However, when I try and place them again, and the area needed for new arch is green, the arch fails to show. It is now red again as though the arch is there. I have restarted game numerous times, but to no avail. My kingdom looks rather weird with missing arches and would appreciate any advice to solve this.
    Sorry to hear this. It's happening a bit this sale. HungryGoblin posted this for another player with the same issue. Reinstalling may help bc it's a graphics issue otherwise please let Support know and they should be able to fix it for you. I see you've made a few other duplicate posts so I'll go ahead and remove those. I'll also log a bug report about this given it's impacting multiple players.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We're sorry about that! if you have invisible items, please contact support for assistance. Link is in my signature.

  7. #3477
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyonall_zhu View Post
    help!!!!!
    1.I noticed that there are two decoration cards in my menu says "locked by goal"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG7.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	63037
    They are called "Confetti path" and "Flower stand".
    can you guys remove these two cards if they are redundent?

    2.when I open the potion shop, other than the recipe of unfinished tasks, the "orange dye" is always on the top. I still remember from the very begining I played this game, "simple glue" should be on the top.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG8.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	63038
    right now the very top of potion shop is traveler's brew and followed benediction brew, these two won't be on top of the list of potion shop after I finish their missions in the mission book. but the orange dye, though, shouldn't be on the top of simple glue.
    I think it is because I had some unfinished timed event required orange dye but could you help fixing this bug?

    3.I have three redundant things in my inventory, a pear tree, a vineyard pergola and a fruit stand. a staff of storm8 had already told me in another posts(https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-lucky-clover) that these two appeared in the event called "Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?". when I played for this event, I might accidentally triggered a bug that I buy the pear tree before the mission book asked me to. So I couldn't be able to finish the event at any chance. it depressed me a lot and I think that might be the first time I quit playing castle story and deleted the app. can you just delete the pear tree and the fruit stand data from my account?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG9.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	63039
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WechatIMG10.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	63040
    my sotrm8 id is halcyonall_zhu and the device I use to play castle story is iPhone 12 pro.
    (think this could help you locate my account from the service)
    I just want all the menus to be clean. and maybe also help me remove the lucky clover card from the planting menu. I have OCD and these things really bothers me a lot. Thanks sooooo much if you could help me. it means a lot.

    4.this one is a suggestion. there are hundreds maybe thousands event that are expired now. what if someone who just started to play right now wanted some old construction very much? could you start some new menu that shows all the event from the past and set price tag for them. so that new players can use gems to play the old events. the buildings can have different names like if the original event prize is called summer gazebo lv.5, then the new gems-spend event prize version will be called SUMMER GAZEBO FROM THE FUTURE or something different. English is not my mother tongue. if some phrases or words are not correct, please just ignore them. I really like this game and thank you very much.
    1) If you have not reached the goal yet for these items they will appear in he market as 'locked by goal'. They will not be removed for the market for you.
    2) The Orange Dye has the top spot (unless you have storyline items) in the potion shop for everyone.
    3) S8 doesn't remove unfinished items from your personal inventory even if you can't use them. I have some unfinished items in my inventory too. Hey will eventually move farther back so they are easier to ignore. Members of the community have requested a way to sell or delete these items. Many members are collectors so it would not be well received to automatically eliminate these items from individual inventories.
    4) It would be fun to finish old events that we were unable to complete the first time through.
    Thuakie Sword #19

  8. #3478
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1
    Hi.
    Not sure if I?m in right place.
    Question about Castle Story.
    Twice I?ve received 5 minutes unlimited energy????
    Today I received 100 energy.
    Is this a thing???
    Cheers

  9. #3479
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by cazzamyC View Post
    Hi.
    Not sure if I?m in right place.
    Question about Castle Story.
    Twice I?ve received 5 minutes unlimited energy????
    Today I received 100 energy.
    Is this a thing???
    Cheers
    Hello and welcome to the forum,
    Yes, 100 energy is a rare drop from some daily energy droppers. It happens very rarely but yes, it is a thing. You must have been visiting one of those I guess.

    Here is a list of some items that drop energy:

    - Sir Pigglesworth - Very rare drop of 30- or 40-energy.
    - Alicorns/Rouncey/Destrier/Untamed Alicolt/Gardener/The Cobbler/Ciara/Saoirse/Winter Clydesdale - drops 40-energy every 7 days.
    - Unicorn/Spring Unicorn - drops energy every 22 hours (4 ,5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 20, 100)
    - Pink Alicorn ("Pali") - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 10, 20, 50 and 100.
    - Wedding Alicorn ("Wali") - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 100.
    - Glimmeregg Alicorn ("Gali") - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 100.
    - Dragons - occasional drops of 5 energy
    - Alicolt - +5 Energy, +10 Energy
    - Glimmer Alicorn - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 10, 20, or 40.
    - Skelecorn - drops between 4-10 energy every 22 hours.
    - Others - various event grand prizes offer energy drops. Mostly daily.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

  10. #3480
    Host(ess) eugeniajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    49
    I can't get into the game, it keeps thinking and doesn't open. My connection is good, I have restarted my iPad and I still can't log in for more than half an hour, can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •