Page 346 of 394 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    I mislooked the requirements on the little gnomish and I’m stuck over the turbulent totem. Ihave the elven outpost and it works but don’t have the totem; not in the habit of quitting in the middle of something so can’t figure why it’s not there. Anyway I can’t go any further so am I done With this

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I mislooked the requirements on the little gnomish and I’m stuck over the turbulent totem. Ihave the elven outpost and it works but don’t have the totem; not in the habit of quitting in the middle of something so can’t figure why it’s not there. Anyway I can’t go any further so am I done With this
    Meme1098 replied to your post in the discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1669479

let us know if you've done this goal... if you need the link to the whole thread it's in the HUB here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Rhino Keeper
    To be quite truthful ihave to itdea where I am on this, just know I’m not in the habit of not in the habit of quitting in the middle of something. So don’t know what happened. Should I just forget the whole thing

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    To be quite truthful ihave to itdea where I am on this, just know I’m not in the habit of not in the habit of quitting in the middle of something. So don’t know what happened. Should I just forget the whole thing
    Write me a list of your goals from your blue goal book top left of screen and we can tell you what you need to do in order to access the gnome storyline. That way we will know if it is something else you need to do or if your game is broken and needs intervention. I wouldn't forget the whole thing, especially if you can do this small task for me so we might be able to straighten it all out in no time! I'll keep an eye out here for updates from you.

I am trying to locate who drops golden nuggets and golden eggs thank you

I’m working on the Academy Errol Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am trying to locate who drops golden nuggets and golden eggs thank you

I’m working on the Academy Errol Griffin.
    Go to the Hub

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Thank you so much I forgot about that

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much spiritwind OO for trying to help, but didn’t have goals just did the goals that interested me, I am elderly so not in the computer world and thinking this may beyond be beyond me. Looked for blue book with no luck. Thanks again, greatly appreciated

Thanks so much spiritwind OO for trying to help, but didn’t have goals just did the goals that interested me, I am elderly so not in the computer world and thinking this may beyond be beyond me. Looked for blue book with no luck. Thanks again, greatly appreciated
    In the upper left corner is the book that has your goals. Can you list those here so we can help figure it out for you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84029CF0-4996-41AB-975E-E25695C7B146.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	62846
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I can't do the mine adventure, because it doesn't appear in the workshop to make the jeweled flowers, and also the gnomish miner doesn't give me jeweled flowers either.