Page 344 of 394 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's main story so relax and just let the goal sit for a while. That can be hard when you just want to get through goals. Don't log a ticket as it will be closed as there is nothing wrong with your game. Fey crystals are a rarer item so if you can, just go about normal game play collections and it will drop for you. We all have our fingers crossed for you!
    I got one from the Goddess Tree this morning so at least now I know that they do drop eventually lol. Thank you for the advice!!

I have a tile that I cannot open in my main area. I contacted support and they would not assist me. Did I miss something years ago?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A087C31-87BA-4F63-BE00-8E04E6E86BAC.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	62691

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chickey73 View Post
    I have a tile that I cannot open in my main area. I contacted support and they would not assist me. Did I miss something years ago?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A087C31-87BA-4F63-BE00-8E04E6E86BAC.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	62691
    Force close your game!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Force close your game!
    I have - many times. It?s been like this for years. I?ve just ignored it but it starting to annoy me.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1269DA5-1E39-4F69-AFD8-F869A7E9CBE9.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	62696

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well that is quite strange! And no you haven't missed anything and it shouldn't be like that. Graphics issues are fixed by reinstalling the game. Have you tried that too?

If yes then I'd log another ticket using the bugs descriptor in the drop down list. If support close your ticket again, can you please send me a message (click on my name) and I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Well that is quite strange! And no you haven't missed anything and it shouldn't be like that. Graphics issues are fixed by reinstalling the game. Have you tried that too?

If yes then I'd log another ticket using the bugs descriptor in the drop down list. If support close your ticket again, can you please send me a message (click on my name) and I'll see what I can do.
    Thank you!

I have Castle Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story on an iPad which just died of battery failure.
    My “other device” is also an iPad which has these three games on it but with a different ID and Password.
    As the games have different ID’s and PW’s, is it possible to access and download the games which are on the failed iPad and have all six on the same iPad or would I have to delete the three already on the working iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have Castle Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story on an iPad which just died of battery failure.
    My “other device” is also an iPad which has these three games on it but with a different ID and Password.
    As the games have different ID’s and PW’s, is it possible to access and download the games which are on the failed iPad and have all six on the same iPad or would I have to delete the three already on the working iPad.
    You can keep all 6 games and play them all on the one device. You can switch between IDs using a game with a login feature in either Dragon and Bakery Story. Full instructions here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices

Once you switch IDs you can open the other games using the app as normal or go back into the blue S top right corner and open the games from the drop down of all games by clicking on play. Either work! When you want to go to the other ID, just make sure you force close all 3 of those games first. Switching in between only takes about 2 minutes. If you were to get a new device, the method is exactly the same only you have to choose whether or not to set up a third ID on the new device. If you don't then you just login using the Account Settings button as normal. Hope that all makes sense. Once you do it a couple of times you'll be an expert!

Host(ess)
    Does anyone have a mermaid pond and can speak to whether it’s worth it or not? Mermaid scales are hard to come by and I need them a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    Does anyone have a mermaid pond and can speak to whether it’s worth it or not? Mermaid scales are hard to come by and I need them a lot!
    Well it a beautiful pond. It's 3x3 so it does take up a bit of space. When I bought it there were really no other sources (except ponds and wells) but now there are loads of other places for mermaid scales. Is it worth it? Well, if you can afford the gems and the space then probably. I remember it was totally worth it when I was going through the main story crafts bc you're right...you need a lot! [I need to identify which ones are guaranteed sources...]

Mermaid scales
    Found: mermaid pond, ponds, wells, swampy pond, trade with Belladonna, Castle Garden, Princess Lorelei's Fountain, Faerie Fountain, adventures, Glen the Frog Prince, Swamp Kitty, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Aquamarine Alicorn (Baron's Tent), Flower Fountain (Baron's Game Tent), Celestine castle, Sirene, Azura, Penguin, Blossom bridge, Koi pond, swan pond, Princess Lorelei, Spring Fountain, Wisp Garden, Aquanther Cub, Mermaid Fountain, Lion fountain, Red crab, Pink crab, Mushroom Turtle, Kelpie, Royal Kelpie, Faerie Tribute, Merfolk Warrior, Butterfly Pond, Aquarium Terrarium, Hiss in Boots, Glimmergator, Glimmergras Flamingo, Iguana, Lizard, The Cursed Fountain / The Stone Fountain, Pearlescent Prison, Denise the Seahorse, Kaia, Hippopotamus, Sharkpea, Gecko, Greek Fountain, Glimmer Loch, Gardener Girl, Gentle Pond, Calder, Dragon ponds, Pearl Kelpie, Sea Horse, Baby Sea Horse, Armored Sea Horse, Blue Lobster, Ye Olde Dunk Tank, Temple of Storms, Snow Knight, Blizzard Lizard, Ogre Pond, Walrus