Page 339 of 393 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    @Manga you need a Naga to unlock the trade. They'll come up in a sale at some point.

I have never seen the barracks on sale that I can remember.
    Ahh wonderful! That's good to know I still have a chance of unlocking it, thank you so much!

I'm just realizing now that you could craft Alicorns in the Love Shack! I always assumed it was only for valentine themed items Definitely feeling the regret of loosing out on it when it came out!

Fashion Designer
    Edit: Solved! Thank you so much ❤️

[ Please help?

I have Monster Music on, but can't find any monster spawn anywhere in my realm.
    Is anyone able to find the hiding beast?

(ID: stormaurora42 , kingdom name "EquineAura")

I noticed that I wasn't spawning any monsters for over a day from my reliable spawn spots, seemed unusual but not too much- then Today I thought to check my music again, and Monster clash is on.
    I can't find one anywhere. I'm not sure if it's relevant but before the lull I had an unusually high spawn rate of dire boars (they seemed to be popping up from every click), and I didn't see the new banner advertisements until about 1.5 days after folks had posted them in the forums. (Usually my game resets as soon as the sale/event banners are released, and I see them right away.) Perhaps I had a partial rollback that makes the game think I have a monster spawned, even though it's been defeated...
    I just thought i'd make sure i'm not missing a lurking beast before reaching out to official channels for tech support. 😅

Thank you for any assistance! ]
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 02-08-22 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Solved, Thank you SpiritWind! <3

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hiya, there's a dire boar top right near the chubby knights. It's quite hidden in an unopened plot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hiya, there's a dire boar top right near the chubby knights. It's quite hidden in an unopened plot.
    Ahh! I see the boar now! Wow. Thank you so much. 🥰❤️

Hope you have a wonderful day! ❤️

its been forever but im back to doing "academy lessons: perturbing potions"

The 2nd goal text says "it been so long since I've brewed a potion I cant wait to try things out again "

the goal says: craft at the potion shop 0/5

But when you click go it doesn't tell you what potion to make and that's what I need to know .... is there a specific potion or just make any old potion?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    its been forever but im back to doing "academy lessons: perturbing potions"

The 2nd goal text says "it been so long since I've brewed a potion I cant wait to try things out again "

the goal says: craft at the potion shop 0/5

But when you click go it doesn't tell you what potion to make and that's what I need to know .... is there a specific potion or just make any old potion?
    You can make anything you want to! Dye is quick at an hour unless you need earthen potion which is only 6 mins.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished the first part of The Hidden Forest and since I took way longer then a week to finish I didn't get the overgrown farmhouse, but I still have a chance to buy it in the market. I already read over the forum page for the event and couldn't see anything about this but my questions are is there a time limit to buying the farmhouse or will it be staying in the market indefinitely? And secondly does this also happen with other main storyline goals? As in do the items that are offered for those players able to finish on time, will they become available in the market where everyone can buy them for gems?

thanks a ton .....now we dont have to make long-listed ingredient potions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I just finished the first part of The Hidden Forest and since I took way longer then a week to finish I didn't get the overgrown farmhouse, but I still have a chance to buy it in the market. I already read over the forum page for the event and couldn't see anything about this but my questions are is there a time limit to buying the farmhouse or will it be staying in the market indefinitely? And secondly does this also happen with other main storyline goals? As in do the items that are offered for those players able to finish on time, will they become available in the market where everyone can buy them for gems?
    Hi Manga,
    fyi, I finished the quest a long time ago and I still have the option to buy the overgrown farmhouse & cottage in the market.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0199.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	819.5 KB 
ID:	62196

I can also find the Winter farmhouse & cottage and the Dainty farmhouse & cottage.

Executive Chef
    To all of you players that had trouble getting your game to load, did y'all just have to wait for it to work itself out or is it necessary to log a ticket with Support. I got in just fine this morning, but haven't been able to load game since.
    I didn't change anything on my end.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-09-22 at 04:10 PM.