Page 338 of 394 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksplacke View Post
    Hi, Ive looked everywhere for the answer but I can’t figure out how to unlock the dire piglet in ivys nursery. I just got the dire boars to spawn and would like to make a piglet before I build the swampy pond. Is this possible? Thanks!
    It looks like the dire piglet might be linked to having participated in an earlier monster hunt. The same question was asked here a while ago but it looks like it may remain locked. It may be linked to level? What level are you? I'll update the guide if more info is provided by another player. Sorry that's not very helpful...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Magic-Nursery

Fashion Designer
    Where can I find pictures of items? Inventory list describes the item and where we might be able to find it, but sometimes I don't know what those items or resources look like to see if they are in my kingdom. Is there a link to inventory pictures?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Where can I find pictures of items? Inventory list describes the item and where we might be able to find it, but sometimes I don't know what those items or resources look like to see if they are in my kingdom. Is there a link to inventory pictures?
    ShibuyaCloth's inventory info has pictures. Link is the Hub or in the signature area of all their posts.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-10-Inventory

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Hi ladlasse, I personally use the following link. https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html

in the Advanced section, write the name of the item you are looking for and then click on Filter (on the right)
    Ex: coal
    it will show all the items that contain the name you enter

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...ame=true#_coal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hello,
    I have been trying to fulfill the requests of the Elven Outpost lately, looking for some gold runes. But unfortunately with no luck so far.
    Would you know what kind of requested items are likely to provide some gold runes? It is random or any specific items will automatically trigger gold runes in return?
    I have searched everywhere the forum archives about this but haven't found anything.
    Many thanks!
    following on with my attempts to find gold runes, after 10 days of intensive hunting, still no luck, I have been stuck with 7 for ages...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0194.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	272.3 KB 
ID:	62154

my dreams of Rainbow Alicorns are fading away...

Rhino Keeper
    by the way, I would also request the PotP (power of the post) on another subject.
    We all know too well that the Sacred Horn and the Sacred Wing are very rare drops from the adventures. It sometimes takes months before we can see one.
    Well.. I have just got my 8th sacred horn in a row, but no sign of any wing this is crazy

Name:	IMG_0193.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	279.7 KB 
ID:	62155

Rhino Keeper
    I've been wondering does the Barracks ever go on sale or should I just buy it and stop waiting for that?

Secondly I've already tried looking this up here on the forum but I couldn't find an answer that matched with my predicament. The Naga Hunter Trade in the Royal Exchange is still locked for me, even though I did participate in the event where we got the Desert Palace and I have 99 Naga Fins in my inventory. I didn't manage to actually make/get the Naga itself so I'm just wondering if this coin exchange will forever be locked for me? (p.s. I did take a long break from the game so apologies in advance if I got something wrong about past events).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    by the way, I would also request the PotP (power of the post) on another subject.
    We all know too well that the Sacred Horn and the Sacred Wing are very rare drops from the adventures. It sometimes takes months before we can see one.
    Well.. I have just got my 8th sacred horn in a row, but no sign of any wing this is crazy

Name:	IMG_0193.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	279.7 KB 
ID:	62155
    LOL, I get the wings but rarely the horn.

Name:	FA0C9416-1A16-4C5A-81A3-173BEB17CF75.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	62156

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    LOL, I get the wings but rarely the horn.

Name:	FA0C9416-1A16-4C5A-81A3-173BEB17CF75.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	62156
    LOL
    Too bad we cannot send them as daily gifts to each other.
    It would be great to be able to send like 1 item per day from anything in our inventory...

@Manga you need a Naga to unlock the trade. They'll come up in a sale at some point.

I have never seen the barracks on sale that I can remember.