Page 335 of 393 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Can somebody remind how to put in a help ticket?
    You can send a ticket to support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Good Luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    May I know did the monster hunt event is locked by goal or something else? I am at level 25 now, only have trade wagon but didn't seen a monster hunt event before.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    May I know did the monster hunt event is locked by goal or something else? I am at level 25 now, only have trade wagon but didn't seen a monster hunt event before.
    The Mythic Research Centre (a crafting building which uses tokens you get during monster hunts) is available at Level 22. The trades in the Trade Wagon are only visible during monster hunts. So if the upcoming event is a monster hunt then you will see more things in the Trade Wagon come Thursday. Here is the link to the dedicated thread all about the items and crafts in Monster Hunts.

Monster Hunts | Gold Troll tokens | How it works

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Mythic Research Centre (a crafting building which uses tokens you get during monster hunts) is available at Level 22. The trades in the Trade Wagon are only visible during monster hunts. So if the upcoming event is a monster hunt then you will see more things in the Trade Wagon come Thursday. Here is the link to the dedicated thread all about the items and crafts in Monster Hunts.

Monster Hunts | Gold Troll tokens | How it works
    Thanks

I am currently struggling to expand due to the amount of coins required, I have plenty of expansion permits and wisp lanterns but it is the coins that is slowing me down.
    I am looking at planting the fellora plants for 2800 a piece to get a return of 4450, with the harvest champion boost that doubles crops, does it also double the coins?

Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I am currently struggling to expand due to the amount of coins required, I have plenty of expansion permits and wisp lanterns but it is the coins that is slowing me down.
    I am looking at planting the fellora plants for 2800 a piece to get a return of 4450, with the harvest champion boost that doubles crops, does it also double the coins?
    No it doesn't. Read through this helpful reply on the same question.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1582732

Also check out Info Nugget 12 Coins in the Hub.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No it doesn't. Read through this helpful reply on the same question.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1582732

Also check out Info Nugget 12 Coins in the Hub.
    Thanks for the speedy response SpiritWind

I will have a look at what I have in that coin nugget and get them out of storage if I don?t already have them out. Only have 45 minutes left for my last holiday star so all energy between now and the next event will be on collecting coins - hoping there will be a weekday warrior tomorrow for unlimited energy

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed getting Thurston dressed, but the next goal (defeating peril) does not appear. I already rebooted but nothing… is it because of the monster hunt going on?

No, that shouldn't influence main story. Here's the link to the goal guide for these goals. Read through and see if you can cross reference the goals in your book to find the missing trigger. Alternatively write your goals here and I will see if I can figure it out with you

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1356226

I have a note that the goals may not be sequential, so that makes things a little bit more difficult. Try flowers for skunkupines and chickens abd stable and hatchery for Fangbeasts and then you're unlikely to get the event monster.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow you’re quick! Its definately the defeating peril that does not pop up, i just got Thurston walking round. My non-featured and non-timed goals are: dark knight, chivalrous methods (thats why i need thurstons fort), faerie magic, a new home, party planning, spellbound construction, skunkless apple pies, trials and tribute, ship out the goodies, micro-managing, flower fusion, the hidden forest part 1, a swift tailor, the academy:a long forgotten spell and finally princess lorelei’s fountain. From what i read, those should not prevent defeating peril from popping up, but i would be glad if you told me otherwise so i know on which goal to focus next!