Page 332 of 394 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've been to the hub and have a bit of difficulty finding some info. I've not heard of the energy post. Your posts and guides are why I keep playing. The game would cause me more anxiety than fun without them.
    And that's why I created them - or evolved them. Before my time there were players who created some brilliant material that I was able to build on. That's what makes this such an incredible community - we share and we care... doesn't get much better than that! If you go to the E listing entry in the Inventory Guide, you'll find the info I was referring to above for energy. I'm so glad you find the Hub helpful and I know that you use it to help others. If you've any suggestions for improvement, I'd love to hear from you.

New Resident
    Hello, I'm new to the forum but not the game. I can't store most of my bushes and stuff used for previous events

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusis9 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the forum but not the game. I can't store most of my bushes and stuff used for previous events
    Welcome to the forum! 🥰
    Many of the old Event items, especially the 'choppable' resources, can no longer be stored after the Event ends.

When the item is first placed, immediately after purchase, the store button can be clicked (if activated)- but once the item has sat placed on the board, or is chopped, the button becomes locked and the item can no longer be stored. This function seems odd to me, but some players take advantage of that brief window of storage to place a few spares in inventory. (Since the hope is that those items, once stored, retain the function and can be placed in and out?)
    It doesn't help much, so i'm sorry not to have a better answer. Sometimes, s8 does respond during the Event and makes these items into storable decorations, but responsiveness seems to vary.

Does anyone else have any solutions/tips/pointers?
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-12-21 at 01:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusis9 View Post
    Welcome Yusis!
    Most bushed/ flowers you can buy in the Market can be stored (Cloudberry Bush, White Trillium, all the kinds of shrubs, Bush, all the kinds of flowers)
    Trees you can buy in the Market can't be stored.

You can usually store event stuff, but most of the time it does matter when you do it.
    The current event has a max of 5/6 on the bushes and trees, but in most event the max is 99. If you buy them, you can usually immediately store them. If you keep things out for to long, it could be possible the storage option disappears. (or the storage option disappears when the event is over)
    It could also be possible that certain event items were storable after purchase during the event, but when taken out of storage post event can't be put back in.
    Also, when you clear a piece of land with event related stuff on it, it usually can't be stored (while the same item bought in the Market can be)

It's all a bit confusing and frustrating, I wish S8 would make all thing's storable, or at least would be consistent

I always purchase and immediately store event deco for later use. Great for decorating your Realm!
    And choppable stuff I don't want in my Realm, I usually get rid of during the Weekday Warrior's free Energy minutes.
    There shouldn't be any unchoppable & unstorable items (with the exception some main story line buildings such as the Baron's Tent, Elven Outpost and Royal Exchange)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-12-21 at 01:33 AM.

New Resident
    Thank you all for the help

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking for tips regarding sea fins. The greedy elves are constantly asking for them, but the only way I know to get them is grow tidebloom to try to spawn marmoseas. I have the colored marmoseas, but they neither drop fins nor spawn marmoseas. Does anyone have a better way of getting sea fins?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I'm looking for tips regarding sea fins. The greedy elves are constantly asking for them, but the only way I know to get them is grow tidebloom to try to spawn marmoseas. I have the colored marmoseas, but they neither drop fins nor spawn marmoseas. Does anyone have a better way of getting sea fins?
    The prison will spawn marmosets just make sure you don't have a monster already on your board

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    The prison will spawn marmosets just make sure you don't have a monster already on your board
    Thanks. I will get it out of storage!

Hello,

I am unable to figure out how to find “Red Fish” or craft “Bunch of Flowers”. I dont see them anywhere. Can you help?

Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Hello,

I am unable to figure out how to find “Red Fish” or craft “Bunch of Flowers”. I dont see them anywhere. Can you help?

Thanks.
    Red fish are called Fish and to me they are orange. They're just your ordinary fish drop from water sources. The bunch of flowers is from a couple of different storylines. Not sure where you are though so here is the link to both of them:

Lady Greselda: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358981
    8: Friendly Gallows
    * Craft the friendly gallows 0/1 CRAFT | Workshop, 4 hours - 10 bunch of flowers, 10 fancy beam, 20 piles of seeds
    * Craft a bunch of flowers 0/1 CRAFT | Potion Shop, 30 mins - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white flowers

Fickle Faeries: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364426
    5a. The Usual Way!
    * Prepare a bunch of flowers 0/1 MAKE (skip 5) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white petals
    * Go north to blythewood 0/1 GO | Castle, 1 day - 3 allergy potions, 5 fish sandwich, 1 faerie offering

They are both crafted in the Potion Shop at any rate. hope that helps!