Page 329 of 394 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for the info, Teika! I think waiting to see what comes out for Halloween and Black Friday is a good idea. I always love those sales in my other S8 games, so can't wait to se what Castle Story sales look like this year!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    You have to have a Naga and then collect from it. Apparently they occasionally show up in the sale shop. I bought a Fireworks Naga in the Independence Day sale. He cost quite a bit of gems, but he's cool to watch, and then I got the trade opened. You have to collect from him a few times to get enough materials to trade, but once you do, you get 40,000 coins, which is pretty helpful, at least to me.
    Thanks for letting me know. I have enough supplies to do two trades, but the trade is locked. Will keep checking the sale shop

WHERE CAN I FIND YELLOW DUST? I know you get it from the one quest, but you need it to do that quest? HELP!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona7161957 View Post
    WHERE CAN I FIND YELLOW DUST? I know you get it from the one quest, but you need it to do that quest? HELP!!
    Can you be a little more specific? Goal name / storyline arc? Don't want to throw a few guesses at you which will be unhelpful....

FOR a SEVERING SHEEN. i need them for making shimmering shears and to visit the royal chateau where i CAN find yellow dust.

FOR a SEVERING SHEEN. i need them for making shimmering shears and to visit the royal chateau where i CAN find yellow dust.
    Gottcha! ok, so the yellow dust is a random drop from the Chateau. Keep collecting and it will drop.

This is the note I have at the top of this goal:
    * Yellow dust does not drop from the Chateau on every collection. You will have to visit it several times to get the yellow dust. The adventure drops multiple yellow dust on collection.

Link to Main Story Goal Guide for Betrayal storyline: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1383680

thanks. so i guess other adventures will give the yellow dust?

thanks. so i guess other adventures will give the yellow dust?
    No only that special adventure will drop dust. Till then, and this might take a few days to a week, you have to get the yellow dust from the Chateau first.

but i need the yellow dust to do that adventure!

but i need the yellow dust to do that adventure!
    Yes I know, but you have to keep collecting from the Chateau FIRST until you have some yellow dust to go on the adventure. The adventure just has to wait until the Chateau drops the yellow dust for you first.

The adventure will help you get the yellow dust in order to craft the Shears a little bit quicker is all....