Page 324 of 393 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andymike2 View Post
    I am on part 3, The Triumph of the Students. From another response below, I'm guessing that I fought the duke too early. But now that goal is gone, and I am stuck on Triumph with no Cracked Book.
    Thanks for posting again.... Can you please reach out to Support given the situation you're in. Log a ticket under Bugs (not gameplay questions) and copy and post some of the info from here if it helps. Send me a PM if you get stuck as we cannot discuss Support comms on the forum. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I'm working on Of Land and Sea (part 11 where I need to forge coral swords) and needing to collect Marmosea Venom. I'd been planting Tideblooms daily and regularly spawning a Marmosea every 10-15 blooms for a few weeks. For the last couple of weeks (since the latest event began), I've harvested hundreds of Tideblooms without spawning a single Marmosea. I make sure that I have no monsters on the board, so it's not that. I'm wondering if there's a point in the game where you can't spawn them at all or if the event has affected it. Thanks for any information.
    Sorry, I did see your post in the main thread but didn't get a chance to reply. Given the other replies here now, if you have the Prison use that to spawn the Marmosea. If not, then (from memory) the crops are not that helpful, but the purple cursed reef would be your best bet. Collect as often as you can from the Coral Castle as they are expensive to buy in the market.

As an aside, I had a look for the goals for the baby marmopea and I don't know that I have them. Can you or Teika help me fill that gap please? or maybe it's there somewhere and I'd run out of coffee to see them!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, I did see your post in the main thread but didn't get a chance to reply. Given the other replies here now, if you have the Prison use that to spawn the Marmosea. If not, then (from memory) the crops are not that helpful, but the purple cursed reef would be your best bet. Collect as often as you can from the Coral Castle as they are expensive to buy in the market.

As an aside, I had a look for the goals for the baby marmopea and I don't know that I have them. Can you or Teika help me fill that gap please? or maybe it's there somewhere and I'd run out of coffee to see them!
    I haven't reached the part yet where I can get the prison, but I switched to the cursed reefs (I had 11 stored up) and they worked like a charm. Thank you!

I don't see any specific goals related to the baby marmopea, but show 75 marmosea milk, 40 marmosea venom, and 50 purple coral to craft one in Ivy's Magic Nursery. Is that what you were looking for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F73CCB3-B240-483B-B32F-FB53D965BDCB.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	60494  
    Last edited by yasalaam; 09-02-21 at 01:01 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F738270E-36DB-4AF4-B5DB-B362B9B6C33A.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	60492

Perfect, thanks. Can I get the other goal once you get to it as well and any dialogue if I can stretch the favour!

Farm Supplier
    I'll try and remember to catch anything going forward related to this.

New Resident
    Thanks for posting again.... Can you please reach out to Support given the situation you're in. Log a ticket under Bugs (not gameplay questions) and copy and post some of the info from here if it helps. Send me a PM if you get stuck as we cannot discuss Support comms on the forum. Good luck!
    Will do, thank you so much!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar

The baby marmopea is in Ivy's nursery. Several of the babies in the nursery (if not all) had a timed 3 day task asking for you to collect I think it was 25 milk for the baby, which gave a reward of 25 more milk if completed on time. My 3 days have passed so I'm not sure if I have the numbers entirely correct. With the time over, the task "summon a marmopea" (pic posted by Ysalaam) requesting you craft one in the nursery replaces the timed task. I also now have the task "monkey business" asking me to craft each of the adult marmosea.

I'm on the 8th bubble of "on land or sea" where I am to upgrade the tide pool to level 6. So it may be where the timed marmopea task begins once you upgrade the tide pool to level 4. (The skip from levels 4 to 6 tide pool isn't a typo as the 7th bubble requested to upgrade to level 4.) It may also have something to do with being asked to clear a cursed reef in the current "on land and sea" task - they are good spawn points for marmosea.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-02-21 at 06:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering if anyone has walkers on the Island of Audra? I have expanded and put paths there but nobody is coming over to walk there. Am I missing something or do we need to open up something else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Wondering if anyone has walkers on the Island of Audra? I have expanded and put paths there but nobody is coming over to walk there. Am I missing something or do we need to open up something else?
    I have a walker there right now, but I don't know what triggered it/ why you don't.
    All I know is they love paths, but you already have those...