Page 321 of 393 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

how do I get to the potion of gills? I can't get the lapis lazuli trinket anywhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by philihyppos1 View Post
    how do I get to the potion of gills? I can't get the lapis lazuli trinket anywhere.
    Go to the Advanced Search in the upper right hand corner, and put in Lapis Lazuli Trinket. Then go down and find it among the threads that come up. It's quite a few down. That thread should help you. Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by philihyppos1 View Post
    You have to craft the lapis lazuli trinket in the forge. The lapis lazulis drop from the Deep Sea Adventure.
    Last edited by yasalaam; 08-08-21 at 10:07 PM.

If I build a new Toadstool Cottage, will I get these drops? I?m trying to figure out how to to complete the outpost today and there?s no way I can do enough adventures to obtain enough Shroom Caps to make 2 more beams in time. I just made 1 of the 3 needed and I have everything else ready to go except these darn beams. 😒 I?ve been working so hard to complete these to earn enough silver to get a rainbow alicorn. 🙂

Never mind?I?d have to make even more beams to build the cottage!! I think I may be out of luck!!

Does anyone know the max number of Shroom Caps any single adventure will award? I received 2 last time? I didn?t know if that was standard as I couldn?t remember how many I?ve received before ~ it was never a big deal really. If it varies and I could end up with 3 on a couple, I might be able to make it! 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    If I build a new Toadstool Cottage, will I get these drops? I?m trying to figure out how to to complete the outpost today and there?s no way I can do enough adventures to obtain enough Shroom Caps to make 2 more beams in time. I just made 1 of the 3 needed and I have everything else ready to go except these darn beams. �� I?ve been working so hard to complete these to earn enough silver to get a rainbow alicorn. ��
    If you can spare 5 gems, you can refresh the request and get a request for something other than the toadstool beams.

I don't know what drops you are referring to. The cottage does drop Shroom caps, though, as well as Fuzzy Vine and some other stuff, but yes, it takes beams to build the cottage in the first place. I usually only get 1 Shroom cap per adventure, but I did get 2 last time. I don't know what the maximum is.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I thought I was supposed to be able to buy a Toxified Spirit from the market for 150 gems, but I can?t seem to find it anywhere. How am I supposed to obtain poison maps (to make wind chimes)???

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chitchat33 View Post
    I thought I was supposed to be able to buy a Toxified Spirit from the market for 150 gems, but I can?t seem to find it anywhere. How am I supposed to obtain poison maps (to make wind chimes)???
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...oals-on-page-1
    The toxic spirit is on the second last page of the Nature/Animals tab. You don't have to buy one though as they will spawn from the bush and you can defeat them. Yes a bit slower going without buying one.
    I've included the link to the discussion thread so you read through the notes I've written. Hope you find them useful. Let us know if you have anymore questions.

(I will remove your duplicate post from the thread you created too.)

Rhino Keeper
    Baron?s Royal Pet

I have questions about the Baron?s Royal Pets (it appears he has more than one). I missed out on the dog that came along very early in my gameplay as I could not collect the required items in time. Now I am waiting to open the goal for the Witch Kitten until I believe I have enough resources, but I don?t know what I need. Does anyone know? I think I saw it takes 99 truffles and Manticore Whiskers and all kinds of things it?s difficult to acquire. It makes me not want to trade with the Elves because I?m trying to hoard resources. I don?t know which story line this goal stemmed from, or I would just look it up. Are there more pets to save for in the future?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    here's what I found buried in some very old threads! I'll have to make a note to add them...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ays-timer)-IOS - this has pictures of the goals.

This is from a different thread which might be helpful too.

Warning from update thread: players, if you don't have a dragon or a manticore, don't give the other items to this kitten goal unless you are planning on using gems
    As to if there are more pets to save for in future, I don't recall off the top of my head that there is an equivalent to these types of requests. If there are, they will give you a little more time or only be a gem purchase which is optional. Hope this all helps!

This has a list of goal in picture form (it's from the superceded goal guide). https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1194518
    I must not have realised this was a main story goal at the time when I was re-redesigning the Guides.

I used the quote bar just to distinguish what I've pasted and what I've typed for you....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-15-21 at 10:48 PM.