Page 318 of 392 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you for helping me with that. I agree the boosts don't seem like much. I couldn't really tell it was boosted from the quantity of the drops. That helped me decide to not wipe out the rest of my coin trying to get more eels.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I finished Mermaid Mayhem. I received a good amount of clown fish and eels (yay!). Was I supposed to get a boost for improved chance for gathering mermaid supplies for 24 hours? I wish I had taken a screen shot. I thought it said 3x benefit possible. I also crafted my pink aquapanther and thought that was supposed to give a 24 hour possible gather chance. I'm not seeing a buff which I thought I would so I'm confused. I received 0-1 eel per each of the 5 anemones I gathered from. Maybe they're active and I just don't know how to tell (or I misunderstood).
    I'm looking forward to the "all of the potions at once" task at the end of Mermaid Mayhem. I'm *hoping* that it would pay off big by making a heavy investment of anemones and such and lots of chopping energy. Or is that task what you are talking about?

And can we make/use any single potion afterward? (or maybe is *that* what you're talking about, lol.)

Has the lighted circle always been around the Ruler's feet?
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Here take a look I added some info here = https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...29#post1650929

I don't think you can use individual potions afterwards because using each is done inside of the story task window rather than triggered in inventory or some other way. And afterwards the craft disappears.

Fashion Designer
    My spring fawns (from a somewhat recent event) had been dropping wisp essence and seal of the faun quite regularly. However, this past week or so, they have been very stingy and haven't given me any. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    My spring fawns (from a somewhat recent event) had been dropping wisp essence and seal of the faun quite regularly. However, this past week or so, they have been very stingy and haven't given me any. Has anyone else noticed this?
    I got a seal of the faun earlier today. I love these little fawns for just this reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Mine haven't been giving me any, either. I don't need it yet, so wasn't concerned, but I do make it a priority to collect from them every chance I get so I can build up resources.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Here take a look I added some info here = https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...29#post1650929

I don't think you can use individual potions afterwards because using each is done inside of the story task window rather than triggered in inventory or some other way. And afterwards the craft disappears.
    I didn't even think about the task window! thank you very much for clarifying this for me, I appreciate it!

I'm getting seals from the new fawns.

I do think the circle under the ruler's feet has been there since I began playing over a year ago.

And I updated my post regarding crafting the armored glimmer loch -

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-page-1/page7

I'm getting seals from the new fawns.

I do think the circle under the ruler's feet has been there since I began playing over a year ago.

And I updated my post regarding crafting the armored glimmer loch -

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-page-1/page7
    Thank for info on the locator circle.
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle