Page 317 of 394 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriS1970 View Post
    Thank you so much for the info! I didn't realize there was a cap on royal buildings! Mine says I have 51. It is interesting that yours says 55! I'll sell something so I can get the barracks! �� editing to say that I sold a theater and then had no problem buying it!
    Woohoo! That's terrific news. Happy adventuring

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is that a new tree graphic along the grassy edge along the water of the new island that was just released? It's interesting. I'm all for more tree, shrub, flower (maybe a vine) decor.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Is that a new tree graphic along the grassy edge along the water of the new island that was just released? It's interesting. I'm all for more tree, shrub, flower (maybe a vine) decor.
    Where? The Island has not changed for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

In the kingdom it is at the edge of the island on the left. There are two rocks in the water along the shoreline. In the photo it is in the bottom right corner. I've just never seen it before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248BEE10-0E0B-4B7C-B5C2-72049CAE6EA7.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	59932

How do you go back to the island of audra? Were trying to finish expanding but we cant get back to it .....

I scroll out a bit then drag the screen down. I don't use a button. It is located just south of the main island.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    In the kingdom it is at the edge of the island on the left. There are two rocks in the water along the shoreline. In the photo it is in the bottom right corner. I've just never seen it before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248BEE10-0E0B-4B7C-B5C2-72049CAE6EA7.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	59932
    It was always so: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I just don't remember having seen that tree before anywhere on the main island.

I finished Mermaid Mayhem. I received a good amount of clown fish and eels (yay!). Was I supposed to get a boost for improved chance for gathering mermaid supplies for 24 hours? I wish I had taken a screen shot. I thought it said 3x benefit possible. I also crafted my pink aquapanther and thought that was supposed to give a 24 hour possible gather chance. I'm not seeing a buff which I thought I would so I'm confused. I received 0-1 eel per each of the 5 anemones I gathered from. Maybe they're active and I just don't know how to tell (or I misunderstood).

By the way, thank you to our moderators particularly ShibuaCloth and Spiritwind for always checking and being helpful when we're confused.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hey Teika, the boosts (from memory) weren't that significant, but were a tiny bit extra than "normal". Once you activate the goal, there isn't a timer or anything to assist, just memory to know when it's likely to end

While I'm here.... re the tree image, I imagine that it is just part of the graphics used on locked land. Remember with the misty marshland plots they had very cool looking swamp graphics, but when opened transformed into game items, so perhaps that tree is similar. I like the simple look of that tree and wish we had some more choice to use decorating with. [Mind you, I am the queen of the lumberjacks society and actually don't like having trees on my board. lol]