Page 313 of 393 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Why...oh why...can we NOT get boosts for the Magic Forge??? Funny how this is the building we need to use to complete events and we cannot use BOOSTS.!?!? Hmmmmm......
    Because...you know...gems.

Where do you get faerie jar

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    Where do you get faerie jar
    The Inventory Thread : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87530C07-07B2-48B8-A97D-25D5D3A8CAA3.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	59519

Faerie jar
    Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Bulb, Victorian Garden, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Great Holiday Tree, Planomos Pine, Holiday Garden
    Uses: updating Theatre to level 3, various goals

Executive Chef
    Resource for all kinds of information is in The Hub.
    Go to Sub- Forum and scroll to the Hub. There's even a thread there on How to Use the Hub.

Why did they stop giving gems from rocks can't finish without them

Nightclub Owner
    Items stop dropping once the chapter is closed. You need to wait until the next chapter opens. See page #1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have already provided a response to you about jewels from rock piles. I'm not sure why you are asking why rocks don't drop gems as there are NO items in the game you can chop for gems. You have to buy gems with real money through the app/play store. You can get free gems in the game and the Inventory Guide has the list of these items. Sorry if I don't understand what you're actually asking here...

Also, it is a forum rule that you cannot post about what or how Support help you and posts are either removed or edited by a moderator or Storm8. By agreeing to use the forum you have agreed to the terms of service which has detailed and specific information about what you are allowed to post on the public forum. I would suggest you have a read through the forum rules.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it worth getting a bait market? If I buy one in the next couple days I?ll get 30 gems back.

Also wondering about Spellbound Bloom since I can get 60 gems back, but so far I have several animals that are giving Spellbound Dew.

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Is it worth getting a bait market? If I buy one in the next couple days I?ll get 30 gems back.

Also wondering about Spellbound Bloom since I can get 60 gems back, but so far I have several animals that are giving Spellbound Dew.

Thank you!
    I did not buy the Bait Market and haven't regretted it. Idk what glimmermouth cooking is good for, but I don't seem to need it? maybe someone can explain if I'm missing out, lol.

With Spellbound Bloom it's either feast or famine. After I bought it, I filled up to 99 and didn't run into a need for dew again, getting occasional drops topped up any that I used.

Picture me now, upgrading buildings to "spellbound" level (7) for the Raising the Stakes quest (or Hammer Time, they are both optional quests that I've postponed for over a year.) Making a Spellbound Block or Beam requires a 20 spellbound dew, and it gets used up fast. For example, I need 5 of each spellbound beams & blocks to upgrade Sawmill lvl 6 to lvl 7.

EDIT: there are more things that drop spellbound dew than when I started. Some fawnicorns etc. The Inventory Guide has a long list of droppers (Unicorns from MRC drop consistently), but some of them are not dropping for me.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-13-21 at 02:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, as always, Lavenderdale! 😀 You saved me 200 gems on the bait market. I?ll probably skip the Spellbound Bloom, too. I got several Kitsunecorns and the three Spring Fawns from a recent event, so I think I?m ok for now.