Page 308 of 366 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3657

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #3071
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Floating in my Swan Pond
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    questions:
    1. I?ve been running into mentions of the Maybee Faerie in the forums. Anyone have a picture? And can anyone tell me where this faerie came from/how to get?
    2. Loaded question: Mythic Research Center. Top 5 favorites to spend your gold coin on & why - what items or resource do you get from your favs
    3. Trade wagon. Save for which 1st, cabbage hut or wizards portal
    4. Gem purchase: cabbage hut OR wizard school

    GO
    I thought you were asking a Help Me question and started writing up some good advice. Then noticed you've been on the Storm8 forums since 2013 and have 650 posts. Re-reading your post, did you mean it as a discussion topic? Or were you playing other storm8 games until now, and need help because you just started castle story?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

  2. #3072
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    5,526
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    questions:
    1. I?ve been running into mentions of the Maybee Faerie in the forums. Anyone have a picture? And can anyone tell me where this faerie came from/how to get?
    2. Loaded question: Mythic Research Center. Top 5 favorites to spend your gold coin on & why - what items or resource do you get from your favs
    3. Trade wagon. Save for which 1st, cabbage hut or wizards portal
    4. Gem purchase: cabbage hut OR wizard school

    GO
    1) Maebee the Faerie
    Maebee the Faerie - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A faerie who's sweeter than honey! Visit her for a chance at Golden Eggs, Golden Apples, and Golden Nuggets!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, Glimmerdust, Lemonade, Apple Pie, Orange Cobbler, Trade Ticket, Shell Armor, Jewels, Living Wood, Skunkupine, Magic Fruit, Manticore Whisker, Creep Tooth, Bacon, Truffle, Water, Sugar, Naga Fin, Boar Pelt, Rat Tail, Soft Feathers
    Events: The Bear Necessities - May 2020
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110799
    Comments: Final prize of the event.

    2) Mythic Research Center
    Energy Droppers, then expansion trade ticket or expansion permit droppers

    3) Trade wagon
    wizards portal

    4) Gem purchase
    wizards portal
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  3. #3073
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I thought you were asking a Help Me question and started writing up some good advice. Then noticed you've been on the Storm8 forums since 2013 and have 650 posts. Re-reading your post, did you mean it as a discussion topic? Or were you playing other storm8 games until now, and need help because you just started castle story?

    Maybe a little bit of both. Main original game is Bakery. I am newer to Castle Story. Are you suggesting a different thread for the questions?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

  4. #3074
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    1) Maebee the Faerie
    Maebee the Faerie - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A faerie who's sweeter than honey! Visit her for a chance at Golden Eggs, Golden Apples, and Golden Nuggets!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, Glimmerdust, Lemonade, Apple Pie, Orange Cobbler, Trade Ticket, Shell Armor, Jewels, Living Wood, Skunkupine, Magic Fruit, Manticore Whisker, Creep Tooth, Bacon, Truffle, Water, Sugar, Naga Fin, Boar Pelt, Rat Tail, Soft Feathers
    Events: The Bear Necessities - May 2020
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110799
    Comments: Final prize of the event.

    2) Mythic Research Center
    Energy Droppers, then expansion trade ticket or expansion permit droppers

    3) Trade wagon
    wizards portal

    4) Gem purchase
    wizards portal

    Thanks! Definitely missed the event with the Maebee fairy��. Will have to watch for a sale.
    What would you say are your top 5 MRC energy droppers you’d save for 1st?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

  5. #3075
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    5,526
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Thanks! Definitely missed the event with the Maebee fairy��. Will have to watch for a sale.
    What would you say are your top 5 MRC energy droppers you’d save for 1st?
    In order:
    Glimmer Alicorn
    Unicorn
    Armored Fangbeast
    Armored Alicorn

    If you swim in Troll Tokens:
    Armored Direboar
    Armored Direwolf
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  6. #3076
    Hi! I'm trying to trigger the goals for the wedding of Thurston and Sabina. I believe i have to collect from pink animals to complete the 5 pink skunkupines goal and have completed that goal. I can't figure out what goals came after that. I haven't unlocked the wedding carriage and feel stuck as what to do next.

  7. #3077
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    15,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Hi! I'm trying to trigger the goals for the wedding of Thurston and Sabina. I believe i have to collect from pink animals to complete the 5 pink skunkupines goal and have completed that goal. I can't figure out what goals came after that. I haven't unlocked the wedding carriage and feel stuck as what to do next.
    Must be Level 40+ have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House to trigger these goals.
    Link to goal guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364424

    the pink animals goal is a random goal that is triggered by collecting from a pink animal and is unrelated to any storyline. It's a remnant goal from the Love Shack that has popped up from time to time.

    If you let me know what goal you're up to according to the link I'll be able to help you further should you need it.

  8. #3078
    Current goals

    Raw materials
    The thirst is real
    The perfect gift
    Stable staples
    Raising the stakes
    A down to earth approach
    Bring out that shine
    How can you be so heartless
    Sister sister
    A little persuasion

    What storms may come (I)
    Search for Sabina 3/4
    Hidden forest (II)
    Misty marshlands 3/4
    Academy* - Long Forgotten spell
    An Elemental discovery (II)

  9. #3079
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Current goals

    Raw materials
    The thirst is real
    The perfect gift
    Stable staples
    Raising the stakes
    A down to earth approach
    Bring out that shine
    How can you be so heartless
    Sister sister
    A little persuasion

    What storms may come (I)
    Search for Sabina 3/4
    Hidden forest (II)
    Misty marshlands 3/4
    Academy* - Long Forgotten spell
    An Elemental discovery (II)
    I would work on Hidden Forest, the animals for guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper, plus the Mithril/coin dropper.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  10. #3080
    Thank you so much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •