Page 304 of 393 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    I see a lot of people talking about this trade in the Royal Exchange:

Noblewear Trade - 4 hours - 2 ornate camise, 2 ornate loafer, 2 ornate chapeau | receive 100,000 coins (added March 2019, updated from 80K soon after release)

but it's never been in my Royal Exchange. I have the tailor and the spinning wheel but for some reason I didn't finish all the goals, I think because I wasn't sure of the
    point of them. I am on A Swift Tailor goal where I have to craft 1 ornate camise, 1 ornate loafer and 1 ornate chapeau. If I finish this will I get the trade?
    It looks like I'm on goal six of seven...

*EDIT* Ok I think I just answered my own question so sorry. Looks like you need 2 of each item for trade which is at least 12 gold nuggets plus lots of other items. Not
    sure how often I would be doing this trade even though the coins would be nice.
    The trade is useful when you are basically always maxed on Silk Fur, Golden Nuggets, Mink Lints and Soft Feathers. You can then do the crafts of bobbins and clothes whenever you reach near max on an item, and be able to do the trade every so often.
    If you don't have gold mines or other good sources of nuggets, I don't think it's a good idea to focus on this craft as you may need your nuggets for event adventures.

Farm Supplier
    I know alicorns have a 7 day timer. However, what does that mean in terms of hours (e.g. 7x24 or 7x22 or something else. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I know alicorns have a 7 day timer. However, what does that mean in terms of hours (e.g. 7x24 or 7x22 or something else. Thanks.
    I -posted a time lime. Is more like 6 days a 16 hours

Farm Supplier
    So last night right before bed I did the first parts of the weekly cleanup. Was it changed this week? I did not receive 10 minutes of unlimited, my energy refilled to 40 once but then counted down rather than staying at 40. I'm on a different device (Android Pixel 2 XL running 2.3.1g), but nothing else has seemed glitchy.

Rhino Keeper
    HELP!! i keep hearing about baron tent having cool prizes if you use snow balls. i looked at the tread for the baron tent and it says you can watch videos to get snow balls (is that only apple products?) andd than it says you can trade cabbages in the wagon but the only thing in my wagon is the energy building, 2 cabbage hut and cooking camp. what am i missing ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    HELP!! i keep hearing about baron tent having cool prizes if you use snow balls. i looked at the tread for the baron tent and it says you can watch videos to get snow balls (is that only apple products?) andd than it says you can trade cabbages in the wagon but the only thing in my wagon is the energy building, 2 cabbage hut and cooking camp. what am i missing ?
    I'm on iOS and I have videos to watch to get free snowballs. I don't have any Android devices so I can't be sure but I've heard that other players don't have the options to watch videos on android. If you have the option to watch videos you'll see it (can't miss it) in your tent, but only after you've thrown some snowballs so that you have less than 3 balls available. If you don't see any video option, it's likely you don't have it.

As for the snowball trade in the wagon, if you don't have it at all it may be a bug. You'll have to contact customer support to get it fixed. On the other hand, if you don't have a cabbage hut, you're likely to have only a few cabbages to convert to snowballs. It takes 2 cabbages to make a snowball so it's very likely that you don't have enough cabbages to make enough snowballs to win a prize, especially if you don't have video watching option.

I can’t be able to get any electric eels. I am busy with: What storms may come (part III). I need to make “storm water” in the potion shop.
    I gathered some in the past, but stuck in getting more for quite some time.
    I looked in the hub, and I found Sirene in my kingdom, but collecting for about 2 weeks, she never gave me one. Also the coral castle doesn’t give me anything. I tried blue anemone (cash/chopping) too, but it is too expensive, and I did get nothing from it last time. I need to find Ripley, but I don’t know what he looks like, my bad, I am not good in names with pictures. Is the teal anemone of 75gems worth buying to get those eels?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I can’t be able to get any electric eels. I am busy with: What storms may come (part III). I need to make “storm water” in the potion shop.
    I gathered some in the past, but stuck in getting more for quite some time.
    I looked in the hub, and I found Sirene in my kingdom, but collecting for about 2 weeks, she never gave me one. Also the coral castle doesn’t give me anything. I tried blue anemone (cash/chopping) too, but it is too expensive, and I did get nothing from it last time. I need to find Ripley, but I don’t know what he looks like, my bad, I am not good in names with pictures. Is the teal anemone of 75gems worth buying to get those eels?
    I don't have the teal anemone, but in general gem purchases will help you progress faster, it's up to you if it's worth it. Personally I decided to be patient and to look at it as a long term goal, if you collect regularly from the coral castle you will get plenty of anemones and coral reefs without having to buy them.
    I do remember that there are side goals where specific drops are increased and that I saved up my anemones to get ready to max out on eels during the goal which increases the eel drops, because those were indeed a bottle neck
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I don't have the teal anemone, but in general gem purchases will help you progress faster, it's up to you if it's worth it. Personally I decided to be patient and to look at it as a long term goal, if you collect regularly from the coral castle you will get plenty of anemones and coral reefs without having to buy them.
    I do remember that there are side goals where specific drops are increased and that I saved up my anemones to get ready to max out on eels during the goal which increases the eel drops, because those were indeed a bottle neck
    Thank you for your explanation and advice, I will try to be patient, and collect as much as I can from the coral castle and sirene.

Another question: I need to fight toxic spirits, for making wind chimes in the magic force.
    But, I forgot what triggers them to appear.