Page 302 of 393 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi all! Quick question.. the event wherein the royal exchange that reduces half the time and double trade tickets event.. is this only a one day event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hi all! Quick question.. the event wherein the royal exchange that reduces half the time and double trade tickets event.. is this only a one day event?
    I think it lasts as long as the current Black Friday Sale (4 more days), just like the Expansion Sale.
    but I'm not 100% sure, so if someone thinks otherwise, please correct me..

awesome! Thank you

Is it possible to build a second wizard portal? I can see the craft but I haven?t seen anyone have a second one before

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saltandbake View Post
    Is it possible to build a second wizard portal? I can see the craft but I haven?t seen anyone have a second one before
    Yes you can,I have two.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Can someone please remind me - what items drop multiple bacon? I know the Royal pig does, but is there anything else that drops 2 or more bacon per drop?
    Flyger cubs sometimes drop multiple bacon. I got a bengal tiger on spring sale, that drops flyger milk. I have 3 and luv em!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This goal is about GIVING not having so 0/1 won't change until you click on the Give button for each item. You have to give all of the items and complete the whole goal to get the pink aquanther. The boosts start in the 2nd goal from what I remember.

As an aside: Can you send me what the congratulations screens say for these 2 goals as I must have missed them... don't need a screen shot, just the words thanks!
    Looking through my notebook, I noticed I never posted this to you. Sometimes I have the memory of a gnat; hence, the notebook LOL. I apologize for taking so long.

When you first get the option to give all the potions:

Mermaid mayhem: mermaid potions

Ivy: now for the grand finale!* Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hours*

Reward and bottom shows 20,000 coins, 15 XP, and the pink Aquanther pic.

Note: you don't get items boosted until you give ALL potions.

Congratulations!
    Mermaid mayhem! mermaid potions

Ivy: collect as much as you can!

----------------------------------------------------------
    After placing the Pink Aquanther

Ivy: Congratulations! While this goal is active you have a chance to collect three times as many Merfolk materials.

I hope better late than never applies. Again, apologies. Thanks for all you do, K♡

NOTE: POSTED TO YOU IN A PM 12/8 🤗
    Last edited by kat8rose; 12-08-20 at 12:17 AM.

Hiya, this is probably been answered elsewhere. How am I supposed to be getting these rotten cabbages for this snowball challenge? I've grown loads and realised that is not how I do it lol. Please help me haha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post
    Hiya, this is probably been answered elsewhere. How am I supposed to be getting these rotten cabbages for this snowball challenge? I've grown loads and realised that is not how I do it lol. Please help me haha
    Youve grown loads of what? If you mean loads of rotten cabbages you trade them for snowballs in the trade wagon.
    Sorry for not quite understanding what you mean.
    You collect rotten cabbages from the cabbage hut. This can be bought with gems or traded with gold tokens that you get during a monster hunt.
    You get free snowballs every day. The tent will only collect a maximum of 6 free ones. These are not enough to win the prize. You can buy more snowballs with gems in the tent.

Edit: So sorry I misunderstood your "growing" problem. Lol. Please see post below that has the links to details about the tent and rotten cabbages and snowballs and anything else.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by riverly; 12-07-20 at 11:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post
    Luckily for us, the food we grow in Castle Story never expires! 😊 As i'm sure you've now noticed, the Cabbages that you plant in plots will never expire or "rot" and are totally different from the Rotten Cabbage item you need for Baron's Tent.

Each time we get a new prize rotation, one of the forum leaders posts a new thread to collect information- the current one is here, and at the top you can always find a reference to the Baron's Tent information thread in The Hub here. Note that during Special "Cabbage"-type events (not regular Rotten Cabbages) we actually usually get 6 of the free Special Cabbages per day to throw (in this case, 6 Free Snowballs to throw), not just 3.
    As Riverly mentioned, unless you purchase Snowballs or have a Cabbage Hut to collect Rotten Cabbages, you'll be able to throw a max of 6 Snowballs per day.

Hopefully those threads will give you a better idea fo what's going on- if not, i'm sure there's always someone happy to explain! 😊❤️