Page 30 of 394 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    Charm checklist

I ve been on so many adventures and still not getting the sand, vines and crystal.

What am I doing wrong

I have no goals outstanding
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ot;]18/09/2015 Link to main thread. You're not doing anything wrong... keep trying and you will get those drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Dumb question.... I finished the timed quest and got my Satyr at the end. Under Kingdom Goals there's a Musical Maintenence VII ..decided to worry about this one after getting my Satyr... How do you do the Music sheets ... It's gone from the workshop.... Ugh! So guess it'll just run out...hope there wasn't anything good coming up.

Feedback... Please leave things available until anything that uses is gone...please

New Resident

Help on challenge

I'm stuck on the "faerie feud" challenge. I got to the part where you need to get the Glimmer faerie house and Blythe faerie house, but every time I try to buy them, it says I'm at my limit, and I need to level up. I'm already maxed out at level 50, so I can't complete the challenge now.. Any help or suggestions? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by orchidwin View Post
    I'm stuck on the "faerie feud" challenge. I got to the part where you need to get the Glimmer faerie house and Blythe faerie house, but every time I try to buy them, it says I'm at my limit, and I need to level up. I'm already maxed out at level 50, so I can't complete the challenge now.. Any help or suggestions? Thank you!
    You need to sell off 2 town buildings like cottages or farmhouses. It's because the 2 faerie buildings are classed as town buildings and you are at your cap. Once you sell 2 buildings you'll be able to buy and place them. The main thread (now in Game Guides) has more info and the Building Guide has more info on building limits.

I have not been getting any roast chickens from eggs in quite awhile. I only get them from my level 5 hatchery. I am not maxed out on eggs. Is this a common thing? Is the only solution another hatchery? I would would rather save my time and resources for other things. Thanks.

What is muted parchment for? It's been dropping from the library. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I have not been getting any roast chickens from eggs in quite awhile. I only get them from my level 5 hatchery. I am not maxed out on eggs. Is this a common thing? Is the only solution another hatchery? I would would rather save my time and resources for other things. Thanks.
    I find the drops can be quite sporadic sometimes you go through phases of getting none and other times of getting lots!

And re muted parchment, I think it might be from the current event to create sheet music with?

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Dumb question.... I finished the timed quest and got my Satyr at the end. Under Kingdom Goals there's a Musical Maintenence VII ..decided to worry about this one after getting my Satyr... How do you do the Music sheets ... It's gone from the workshop.... Ugh! So guess it'll just run out...hope there wasn't anything good coming up.

Feedback... Please leave things available until anything that uses is gone...please
    Yes it'll run out, but completing it would be a little silly anyway unless you needed just a few small things. To make even one sheet uses at least 3 energy, possibly 5, and the reward for completing is only 10 or 20 energy. It was a nice bonus while working on getting those things anyway but once done w quest it's likely a loss.

Lost Greselda

I finished the Glimmergate quests and unlocked Greselda but I didn't have enough room to place her house, now the quest is gone!? Help please 😭

Quote Originally Posted by Sorchana84 View Post
    I finished the Glimmergate quests and unlocked Greselda but I didn't have enough room to place her house, now the quest is gone!? Help please ��
    you should be able to go into the Market/Buildings and the castle will be there for you to place. Let us know how you get on.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-04-16 at 02:28 AM.