Page 3 of 392 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    The Sabina storyline I've completed the cutting Sabina free I've got the desert sands goal in my menu bit but the house goal isn't appearing and I think according to the goal guide I need to complete this before I can get the desert sands adventure and progress? So why isn't it appearing? Thanks
    Now that the adventure is unlocked you will get a goal asking you to on an adventure to get the Heart of the Sands. Once you have that Sabina's house is unlocked and can be built. You are soooooo close!
    Story Guide link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059764

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    Which Gils? My stock with potions is alteady full
    It's for the amber augmentation goal to adventure to glimmer beach of a main goal boar...ing problem

Casual player frustrated

I started out loving Castle Story, but the quests got harder because I was playing the game without spending my real $$ on gems, so it takes a long time to gather up the Glimmerdust (months for Ivy's house!!) And now I am not finding the dratted Skunkupines so I can get the rat tails for the hot sauce so I can make the Spicy Feast for the Glimmer something quest for the knights!!!! And I need Glimmerdust for super glue and builders paste to finish a couple of buildings. Getting discouraged again. And the promos for other games has got to stop! That's why I took a break from CS, I got involved with a couple of their other games because they sent me there in the first place!!! I want to keep playing CS, there's something about it I like, but the drops for some of the items needs to change unless I'm doing something wrong... And I could be. I just found this forum the other day and haven't gone through the whole guide yet...I'm working on it. So I guess to sum it up, I am looking for suggestions for rat tails and Glimmerdust!! Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyb325 View Post
    I started out loving Castle Story, but the quests got harder because I was playing the game without spending my real $$ on gems, so it takes a long time to gather up the Glimmerdust (months for Ivy's house!!) And now I am not finding the dratted Skunkupines so I can get the rat tails for the hot sauce so I can make the Spicy Feast for the Glimmer something quest for the knights!!!! And I need Glimmerdust for super glue and builders paste to finish a couple of buildings. Getting discouraged again. And the promos for other games has got to stop! That's why I took a break from CS, I got involved with a couple of their other games because they sent me there in the first place!!! I want to keep playing CS, there's something about it I like, but the drops for some of the items needs to change unless I'm doing something wrong... And I could be. I just found this forum the other day and haven't gone through the whole guide yet...I'm working on it. So I guess to sum it up, I am looking for suggestions for rat tails and Glimmerdust!! Thanks!!
    Ask neighbors to gift you with glimmer dust. If you need neighbors, there is an add me thread on the forum

Rhino Keeper
    mushrooms are a great source for finding glimmerdust and chopping some of the old logs (I think it's what they're called lol). Hope that helps some with the glitterdust!

Rhino Keeper
    Dead trees and mushroom circles have always been a great source of glimmerdust for me. You can also get your neighbours to send you dust daily gifting so make use of that resource if at all possible hope this helps somewhat

I guess my neighbors don't play or return gifts that much. I do gift the dust to my neighbors and search the shrooms every time I can...guess I'll look for new neighbors! 😉 Any thoughts on how to get the rat tails?? (Gross) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyb325 View Post
    I guess my neighbors don't play or return gifts that much. I do gift the dust to my neighbors and search the shrooms every time I can...guess I'll look for new neighbors!  Any thoughts on how to get the rat tails?? (Gross) lol
    Here's a link to the Inventory thread in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025282

*From Shibuyacloth's Nugget #5 -Beasts

Spawning monsters
    Each monster can be spawned from different sources. Note that only one monster can be on the game board at a given time.
    Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems)
    Lovecupine - Pink Flowers, Love Trees, Love Animals, Spire of Love, Fluttermush Ring
    Fangbeast - Animals, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings, Fangbeast Trap (5 gems)
    Glimmer Troll - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Rocks, Glimmer Dust droppers
    Friendly Glimmer Troll - Troll Sparring Pit
    Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-11-16 at 03:06 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

is there a max number of neighbors that you can receive help from daily? Or can I click all of my neighbors and expect responses? Also does this apply to all s8 games or is each one of them different?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by royaldrangoness View Post
    is there a max number of neighbors that you can receive help from daily? Or can I click all of my neighbors and expect responses? Also does this apply to all s8 games or is each one of them different?
    You can ask all your neighbors for help. You'll only get responses from 20 of them each day. So if you ask 60 neighbors for help, you can get 20 back today. Once the S8 day switches, the remaining 40 have a chance to reply (of which you'll only get 20 back that day).