Page 295 of 384 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3935

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Hi I'm on the Fairie respite goal 9, Foreign objects. Any suggestions for coming up with 100 jewels? I have 2 jewelers and I'm chopping rocks. Anything else? Mostly I'm concerned because i just collected from both of my jewelers and didn't get 1 jewel. This should be a guaranteed drop like milk from a cow.
    If you look up "Jewels" in the Inventory Guide of The Hub, it will show all the places/items that drop them. And what level are your Jewelers? I believe the higher the level, the more likely to drop. None of mine are a Level 9, so I can't say if the Level 9 building always drops them or not. But i believe my Level 1 often doesn't and the higher ones do (I have 3). I know my Level 9 Sawmill drops more/better stuff than a Level 7; same for my Mines.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much!!

Farm Supplier
    I have completed all of the three events to get the ghost alicorn. Somehow I am 5 ghostly horseshoes short so I can’t make the last Ghost Alicorn token. Anybody know why?

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem?

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get Haunted Chandelier to get Duchess Winifred?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    How do I get Haunted Chandelier to get Duchess Winifred?
    The Duchess Winifred event / quest is over there is no way to earn her anymore. She might be available for gems at some point in time. No word if players can purchase ghostly horseshoes.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    That?s what I thought but for some reason she is still showing in my game? Thank you for your help!

I?m stuck on trick or token - I?m missing the final 10 horseshoes to complete the tokens. I?ve completed every goal so far? What am I missing??

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    I?m stuck on trick or token - I?m missing the final 10 horseshoes to complete the tokens. I?ve completed every goal so far? What am I missing??

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I have completed all of the three events to get the ghost alicorn. Somehow I am 5 ghostly horseshoes short so I can?t make the last Ghost Alicorn token. Anybody know why?
    Do you have
    - Duchess Winifred
    - Underworld Steed
    - Reiser and Amara OR Asher

If you have all 3, you should have enough horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.
    If you have all 3, and you do not have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn, it's a bug and you should submit a ticket so S8 support can help you.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck!

New Resident
    I am up to “An I do over” in the latest quest but I don’t know how to summon either Amara or Reaper Mutt. Can anyone help me out as to how to complete this challenge. Thanks