Page 294 of 392 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I had this happen a while back & clearing the cache really helped.

On IOS go to Settings, scroll down to Safari, scroll down to clear history & website data. This will clear all your auto logins too so be prepared to log back in to websites. No worries tho since they are saved for you in Passwords.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I had this happen a while back & clearing the cache really helped.

On IOS go to Settings, scroll down to Safari, scroll down to clear history & website data. This will clear all your auto logins too so be prepared to log back in to websites. No worries tho since they are saved for you in Passwords.
    Thank you for your response. I tried the fix but it hasn?t solved the issue, it got me thinking so I checked my phone?s memory but I still have loads left so it?s not that either.
    Has anyone offloaded Castle Story & then downloaded it again? Did the app keep your data?
    Any other fix suggestions would be great.
    Thank you
    Mefys2

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The game and your progress is not stored on your phone; it's all stored on S8 servers. This is why you can only have 1 ID per device. Reinstalling the app will also clear the games cache, but unless you're having display/grahics issues, that's not necessary.

Using the advice above from meme about clearing your device cache is well worth doing regularly as is making sure you force close all your apps out daily and restarting your phone regularly (once a week or so). CS does take a lot of memory esp if you're visiting high level kingdoms who have really busy boards.

When I have too many photos on my phone my game tends to have the same issues, so you might want to consider offloading unused apps and pics elsewhere. As devices get older and the game grows in features, older devices just have more difficulty.

The only other thing is your ISP and there is more info on that in the Troubleshooting thread in Bugs Forum (stickied). It's not uncommon for Castle and Dragon to be more affected by logging in issues even if you can get into all of the other S8 games.

New Resident
    My ipad is died, so i buy samsung s6 lite, i can log in, but its really need more time, after that is freeze, i reinstalled, and it happen again, why????

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_dd View Post
    My ipad is died, so i buy samsung s6 lite, i can log in, but its really need more time, after that is freeze, i reinstalled, and it happen again, why????
    Some devices just aren't compatible with S8 games. If you've successfully transferred your original game over to the new device it might just need more time to load.

If you have not transferred here are the instructions: If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature.

If you still can't get the game to load, please contact Support and ask them about your device.

Farm Supplier

Sold a deep mine by mistake

I hit the wrong button and sold 1 of my Deep Mine. It has been awhile and hasn?t been a problem but with this new adventure I really need to get it back. However it says I have too many buildings to get another mine. What do I have to sell in order to get back my second Deep Mine? I?m already on Level 50 so I can?t level up. I sent in a ticket to tech support & they Said

Castle Story | Your Ticket Has Been Closed.

Support does not answer gameplay questions or give gameplay hints. Please visit the Community Forums to ask questions and get help from the community.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I hit the wrong button and sold 1 of my Deep Mine. It has been awhile and hasn?t been a problem but with this new adventure I really need to get it back. However it says I have too many buildings to get another mine. What do I have to sell in order to get back my second Deep Mine? I?m already on Level 50 so I can?t level up. I sent in a ticket to tech support & they Said

Support does not answer gameplay questions or give gameplay hints. Please visit the Community Forums to ask questions and get help from the community.
    Im just curious. How many Gold Mines do you have ? I'm not telling you to sell it , I just know that could count towards your building limit of Resource Buildings.
    I suggest you go to the Hub and look through Resource Building list.

Adding: if it were me, I'd make certain for sure that it's not in your inventory somewhere.
    Also wait and see if SW can help with this. She knows ( or someone else maybe) can give you better advice.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-28-20 at 06:45 PM.

Oh no! You need to redo your ticket, but use a different selection so your ticket isn't auto closed. I'll send you some details by PM shortly. You should not have to sell anything, we will try and get it restored.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you - yes I did look in my building inventory & it?s not there. Thank you for your response SpiritWind - how does the PM work?

SW here: look at the top of your screen and there should be a '1' next to your name as I already sent you a private message (PM).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-01-20 at 02:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thank you - yes I did look in my building inventory & it?s not there. Thank you for your response SpiritWind - how does the PM work?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx