Page 293 of 392 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    Awaken Errol? I’ve woken up the other students, but I’ve been stuck on only having 65 academy scrolls, and Errol requires 200. When will we get more scrolls from S8? It’s been months, lost track of how many, and I haven’t seen any scrolls in the events. I do every event, so it’s not a question of me missing one. Need academy scrolls please.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well.. i would like to ask for some tips for expanding my kingdom.. how do you do yours? It?s getting harder and harder to collect all the needed materials..thank u
    There are a few strategies you can use to expand. Whether you open plots as the goals ask (for goal related plots) or concentrate on a certain area first at the end of the day it comes down to what you want to do in your game and what's cheapest. There are no rules to what you should do first. I would suggest you stockpile a few expansion permits first (keep maybe 20 in inventory [I keep 70 as my baseline before I convert to an explorer permit]) before you start converting them to explorer permits. Events will often award prizes that drop trade tickets or expansion permits and even enchanted lanterns. I barely do any other trades other than the EP one as I get loads of trade tickets a day. Hope that helps! The expansion thread will have some other ideas or what other players have done in their part of the Glimmerwoods.

Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    Awaken Errol? I’ve woken up the other students, but I’ve been stuck on only having 65 academy scrolls, and Errol requires 200. When will we get more scrolls from S8? It’s been months, lost track of how many, and I haven’t seen any scrolls in the events. I do every event, so it’s not a question of me missing one. Need academy scrolls please.
    I've asked a few times... put in another request now too Agreed, it would be good to have the Academy cleared.

Executive Chef
    I am debating doing Errol first, if I can haha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is the desert tomb from the recent tomb raider's event supposed to only drop exp?

Yes and the occasional jewel. It's why timer changed to 16 hours.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ok I put mine away it's not dropped any for me. I like the graphic but space is a little tight. However, I'm very pleased with the drops from the other items from the event (including the spinx which also drops jewels). Thanks for letting me know.

Nothing is giving me spellbound dew (flowers or Ivy's hut). am level 30, how do I trigger the quest line to unlock spellbound bloom?

Quote Originally Posted by wellofcourseitis View Post
    Nothing is giving me spellbound dew (flowers or Ivy's hut). am level 30, how do I trigger the quest line to unlock spellbound bloom?
    Hi, welcome to the forum. Do you have any level 5 buildings? I'm not sure about triggering the goal; it just becomes available at L26+ according to what was originally written on page 1. Do you see the spellbound bloom in the market? Is it locked by goal or available to purchase? Going to move our posts to the Help Me thread so other players who are around your level can also offer their advice. Have sent you a message with the link.

Farm Supplier
    Hi I?m having problems with the app, despite a strong & fast Wi-fi signal the app takes a couple of minutes to load. When it does it loads the message scroll over my kingdom as normal but before I can do anything the app closes. I?ve tried the obvious fixes, the app & phone software are updated, the same thing happens on mobile data, all other apps including another storm8 game are working fine. I?ve run every search I can think of on the forum for a solution, the closest thing I found was a post on the walkers slowing gameplay so I took all of mine off which seemed to help for a week or so but now I?m back to the same issue. It randomly stays open but no more than once a day if that which makes it impossible to complete events which & I hate.
    Please, please, please help I?m getting desperate & missing my kingdom.
    Thank you
    Mefys2