Page 291 of 393 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I visit other Forum members lands?Do I have to invite them as a neighbour first?
    Many thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    How do I visit other Forum members lands?Do I have to invite them as a neighbour first?
    Many thanks!
    yes you have to send invites. Assuming their kingdom ID is their forum ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for your help as always SpiritWind!

Hi! Ongoing event, day 9. Sent out numerous request for an ancient artifact, but being stuck on 19/20 now for 24 h. It seems like glitch. I have force closed the game and restarted the phone. Nothing helps. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    Hi! Ongoing event, day 9. Sent out numerous request for an ancient artifact, but being stuck on 19/20 now for 24 h. It seems like glitch. I have force closed the game and restarted the phone. Nothing helps. Please advise.
    All sorted now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    send out another couple now - limit it to 10 who you know might be online. In the meantime, keep going as you can still get your resources to get to the finish line. I'll let the team know how many issues players are having with the neighbour requests this time around. I hope you get some back quickly... good luck!

Host(ess)
    Not a particularly important issue, but:

Being a late-stage player, one of my side activities is trying to complete the “unofficial goal” of maxing out my inventory of various items that get crafted. Usually, once your inventory indicates the max amount, the item is grayed out in the crafting building, so that you can’t make any more. But for some reason that doesn’t happen with the plain bait. Is this a known bug?

Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    Not a particularly important issue, but:

Being a late-stage player, one of my side activities is trying to complete the “unofficial goal” of maxing out my inventory of various items that get crafted. Usually, once your inventory indicates the max amount, the item is grayed out in the crafting building, so that you can’t make any more. But for some reason that doesn’t happen with the plain bait. Is this a known bug?
    Plain bait is not an item used in a craft as it's only an item used in the Go Fishin' adventure. If you're maxed on an item like this it would never show as greyed out, only as eg 99/1. In the Magic Forge, you craft Bait which is different to Plain bait. This craft might only be greyed out if you have maxed on both plain bait and super bait as individual items. I'm not maxed on both items, only superbait, so my craft is still active.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Plain bait is not an item used in a craft as it's only an item used in the Go Fishin' adventure. If you're maxed on an item like this it would never show as greyed out, only as eg 99/1. In the Magic Forge, you craft Bait which is different to Plain bait. This craft might only be greyed out if you have maxed on both plain bait and super bait as individual items. I'm not maxed on both items, only superbait, so my craft is still active.
    Nope, can't be that. I'm maxed out on both!

Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    Nope, can't be that. I'm maxed out on both!
    hmmm, interesting... the team will see this post and will have a look at the craft at some point. I guess you'd better not do that craft then as it won't produce either item. Thanks for the update!