Page 282 of 392 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

ok theres a trade in the exchange that needs "nobles' clothes" I cant find any info on them ... can you still make them ?

can you still get a gothic queens court for/from the " a haunting good look"? becuase apparently the need to get one popped up during the monster hunt? and under what heading is it listed to purchase?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    ok theres a trade in the exchange that needs "nobles' clothes" I cant find any info on them ... can you still make them ?
    Maybe it's from A Swift Taylor storyline?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    As Sofia mentioned above, you get the clothing crafts through the Swift Tailor goal line. Here's a link to the thread that explains everything: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

can you still get a gothic queens court for/from the " a haunting good look"? becuase apparently the need to get one popped up during the monster hunt? and under what heading is it listed to purchase?
    No, they removed the Gothic buildings a few years ago. At the time when it was first noticed, SW asked the team about it but I don't think we've ever had an official response. Sad because I usually like to make all my buildings Gothic in the Fall for Halloween but haven't been able to for the past few years

Farm Supplier
    I have upgraded to a goddess tree and it says I need to craft faire fertilizer, sparkle spackle and amber trinket along with 25 water. I hit craft and it takes me to the greenhouse but those items are not there? I have checked the hub but I didn?t see anything or maybe I missed it. Can someone please let me know how I can craft those items? Thank you so much!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I have upgraded to a goddess tree and it says I need to craft faire fertilizer, sparkle spackle and amber trinket along with 25 water. I hit craft and it takes me to the greenhouse but those items are not there? I have checked the hub but I didn?t see anything or maybe I missed it. Can someone please let me know how I can craft those items? Thank you so much!
    These crafts unlock from the Boarina storyline. Once they are unlocked only then can you upgrade the Goddess Tree to level 6. Here's the link to Boarina:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364425

The pre-requisites for Boarina are:
    * Must be level 21 and have It Takes Trolls to Tango complete, which is the last Goal of the Troll Sparing Pit questline.

There are a *lot* of intertwining goals at this stage. If you get stuck you should also look at the Story Outline Guide which has other triggers listed for goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    These crafts unlock from the Boarina storyline. Once they are unlocked only then can you upgrade the Goddess Tree to level 6. Here's the link to Boarina:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364425

The pre-requisites for Boarina are:
    * Must be level 21 and have It Takes Trolls to Tango complete, which is the last Goal of the Troll Sparing Pit questline.

There are a *lot* of intertwining goals at this stage. If you get stuck you should also look at the Story Outline Guide which has other triggers listed for goals.
    Oh I see thank you so much SW!

Executive Chef
    so i too am at the end of the troll sparing pit. i did the boarina part and am on this. am holding off on visiting all the other kingdoms because it says optional timed goal. is the timed goal just to buy any moat piece that is 3 gems?
    7: Hog Wild
    * Visit other kingdoms 0/50 VISIT (skip 25)
    * Spread the boar bait 0/100 VISIT (skip 25)
    Rewards: 340 coin, 3 xp, +10 moats
    Congratulations: Ivy: It's working! The boars are following us!

OPTIONAL GOAL: TIMED AT 5 DAYS.
    Ivy: Come on, put your back into it! That moat needs to be dug before the boars' get back!
    8: A Moat Most Foul
    * Purchase any moat tile 0/1 PLACE | 10 are in your inventory, and you need to purchase 1 more.
    Rewards: 340 coin, 3 xp
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes goal 8 is just to buy a moat piece the purchase isn't necessary to complete the storyline. So all good if you want to let it expire.

Rhino Keeper
    Why MUST we buy Rosie Cabbages? I bought them once to get a prize which left me with six cabbages and that is all I have had for the past few weeks I am not accruing additional cabbages . Not like it was when we had the snowball session. Now my Baron’s Tent sits with those same six, nothing getting added I do not buy more and because it takes me all 25 taps to get any prize and those cabbages are not cheap. And I am confused about the prizes. I thought the cabbage prizes were supposed to be different from the other every day prizes. I keep getting the same prize days on end and cannot tell the difference between the cabbage prize and the other day prize.