Page 278 of 392 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Can someone direct me to the info on Maya’s goals? I am on her lasr part and wondering what’s going on and why I keep collecting cards for her to interpret. Lol. Thanks in advance.
    Post 8 in the Town Square guide
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...itizens-Crowns

I create the cards when I remember but the trades aren't that helpful for me so I don't do them. I have a few ready in case a future goal asks for them but I think they're just another way to try for items you need/want.

Farm Supplier
    I seem to be picking the incorrect kingdom goals to work on. How do I know what should be done first? I reviewed the Story Outline Guide. Should I be working in the order of the Posts? Prime example...pop up appeared today that indicated that Thurstons fort and Sabine’s house are required and I haven’t unlocked her house yet. Help! Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    I seem to be picking the incorrect kingdom goals to work on. How do I know what should be done first? I reviewed the Story Outline Guide. Should I be working in the order of the Posts? Prime example...pop up appeared today that indicated that Thurstons fort and Sabine’s house are required and I haven’t unlocked her house yet. Help! Thanks!
    Then focus on getting Thurston & Sabine first.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Help!!!

How and when will will Traverse the Dessert Sands open??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    How and when will will Traverse the Dessert Sands open??
    Found this thread that has the info and links needed to fully explain: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ands-adventure

Help I am stuck on the horsing around goal for the wedding. Where do I get the Alicorn shoe polish and all the other items

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MJisHappy View Post
    Help I am stuck on the horsing around goal for the wedding. Where do I get the Alicorn shoe polish and all the other items
    Wedding Carriage drops them

here is lnk to forum post https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78196

man this goal brings up some bad memories
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 04-22-20 at 10:37 AM.

Banned
    Ok seems like the new Storyline update has ****ed the Sabina Quest Line. I have cut her hair and should I not be getting Strictly Ornamental next? So I can build her house?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Ok seems like the new Storyline update has ****ed the Sabina Quest Line. I have cut her hair and should I not be getting Strictly Ornamental next? So I can build her house?
    The house is built in part 3 of the storyline. Which goal do you have in your book? Cutting her hair is the pre-goal. If you give me a little more info on where you're at, I can help. Here's the link to the main story guide so you can check on it as well
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...al-Guide/page3
    page 2 has the pre-goals.

Fashion Designer
    I am going to find myself 1 expansion permit short of opening the last of the discounted plots, so this 1 expansion permit is really like 8. What are some options for getting this one expansion permit, short of the 750 gem option? I have quite a few trade ticket droppers and have been making the one hour trades one after the other. Should I speed some up to create more? It's going to be right down to the wire. I'm hoping one of my critters will drop an expansion permit but one can't count on that. I know there are a number of people here with very creative options on all things Castle Story.