Page 275 of 290 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2895

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #2741
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    81
    It’s a glimmerfly. Will it drop items after the event?

  2. #2742
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    142

    Question Where is all the good stuff? :)

    I have checked BARONS TENT daily, so far only
    Valentines bench, chocolate fountain and ice cream mound
    HAS ANYONE SEEN/GOTTEN OTHER PRIZES?

    There were a couple things I really wanted when I saw February 'prize' post so I would like to make sure I haven't missed any.
    Thanks!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun!
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

  3. #2743
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I have checked BARONS TENT daily, so far only
    Valentines bench, chocolate fountain and ice cream mound
    HAS ANYONE SEEN/GOTTEN OTHER PRIZES?

    There were a couple things I really wanted when I saw February 'prize' post so I would like to make sure I haven't missed any.
    Thanks!
    I've had better prizes show up then that.
    But what appears there is random, so it's every day's a new chance. Good luck!

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Feb-2020)

  4. #2744
    I have no idea if I am posting in the correct place or not, but I can?t get my goals to update for playing Home Design. I am now on level 73 and Castle Story hasn?t credited me for it. 😔 please help.

  5. #2745
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,489
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen View Post
    I have no idea if I am posting in the correct place or not, but I can?t get my goals to update for playing Home Design. I am now on level 73 and Castle Story hasn?t credited me for it. �� please help.
    Hi, yes this is a good place to post! The games can sometimes have trouble syncing with each other. You'll need to log a call with Support and they will help complete those goals so you are credited with the various rewards.
    Instructions on how to do this are in this linked thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ntacting-Fyber

    You should allow up to about a week for Support to action your request. Good luck!

  6. #2746
    Thanks!

  7. #2747
    Hi
    I?m doing the hidden forest part one and it?s telling me to expand to an area that I can?t expand to...I?ve been away from the game for several years and am trying to get back into it, but this is frustrating. Help, please!

  8. #2748
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,849
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Hi
    I?m doing the hidden forest part one and it?s telling me to expand to an area that I can?t expand to...I?ve been away from the game for several years and am trying to get back into it, but this is frustrating. Help, please!
    It's not explained very well in the goals so your confusion is understandable. You have to have specific plots unlocked before you can reach the plots required for the goals themselves. I can't recall off the top of my head what the order is but if you refer to the Hidden Forest thread, I know there's detailed explanations as which order the plots need to be unlocked: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

  9. #2749
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    218
    Is the drops from Greta pretty rare because I tap Greta daily and have only received 2 each of Earthen Beam, Block and Potion. Anyone else having similar drops.

  10. #2750
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Is the drops from Greta pretty rare because I tap Greta daily and have only received 2 each of Earthen Beam, Block and Potion. Anyone else having similar drops.
    Yes, the earthen drops are rare
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •