Page 271 of 393 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Does anyone know where to find information on Piles of Gold? It dropped from my Golden Mines and has a 16 hr timer but I can?t seem to find any info on it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Does anyone know where to find information on Piles of Gold? It dropped from my Golden Mines and has a 16 hr timer but I can?t seem to find any info on it.
    The Piles of Gold (and all the Golden Mine golden deco drops - I think) were originally released via the Baron's tent which is where the details are. Here a link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...15%29-iOS-only

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Piles of Gold (and all the Golden Mine golden deco drops - I think) were originally released via the Baron's tent which is where the details are. Here a link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...15%29-iOS-only
    Thanks! I?ll be looking out to see if I get any other stuff, I really want the gold arch. The ?piles of gold? is a bit of a disappointment at 200 coins every 16 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Thanks! I?ll be looking out to see if I get any other stuff, I really want the gold arch. The ?piles of gold? is a bit of a disappointment at 200 coins every 16 hours.
    Over two years of the special gold mines, 2 of them, I have had 2 or 3 Golden Arches. Love them.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Trade wagon - I don't have the option to make tokens, monsters aren't dropping tokens ... I haven't played in a while, much appreciate any help. Thanks

Also, I saw ppl chatting about the gold mine, but could not find it on sale. I searched posts, buildings, couldn't see anything. Any information on either of my questions is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 02-03-20 at 03:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the story outline guide in goal sequence?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Trade wagon - I don't have the option to make tokens, monsters aren't dropping tokens ... I haven't played in a while, much appreciate any help. Thanks

Also, I saw ppl chatting about the gold mine, but could not find it on sale. I searched posts, buildings, couldn't see anything. Any information on either of my questions is greatly appreciated.
    Those options in the Trade Wagon plus monsters dropping tokens is only during a Monster Hunt event. You wont get any tokens outside of that except from the Beastbane and the Unicorns (there may be more things that drops tokens outside of a Monster Hunt, but I am unaware of them). I think the Troll Pit occasionally drops Gold Tokens, and Lorelie Fountain will only occasionally drop them during a Monster Hunt.

The gold mines are gem purchase items in the Market.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-03-20 at 04:18 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Is the story outline guide in goal sequence?
    Kind of / sort of! It's in the order that goals were released. The best thing about that guide is the green text with information on the Triggers which was to help with goal sequencing. A long while ago a player tried to unravel and map out the goal sequence, but it was incredibly hard as there were lines going all over the place! It was abandoned. The main goal guide follows the same sequence as well. Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Kind of / sort of! It's in the order that goals were released. The best thing about that guide is the green text with information on the Triggers which was to help with goal sequencing. A long while ago a player tried to unravel and map out the goal sequence, but it was incredibly hard as there were lines going all over the place! It was abandoned. The main goal guide follows the same sequence as well. Hope that helps!
    Thank you!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Those options in the Trade Wagon plus monsters dropping tokens is only during a Monster Hunt event. You wont get any tokens outside of that except from the Beastbane and the Unicorns (there may be more things that drops tokens outside of a Monster Hunt, but I am unaware of them). I think the Troll Pit occasionally drops Gold Tokens, and Lorelie Fountain will only occasionally drop them during a Monster Hunt.

The gold mines are gem purchase items in the Market.
    Thanks! Been a while, and so appreciative. I will have to look harder for the gold mine. 😁