Page 270 of 392 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Just 2 months short of one year since I asked this question. Dozens more trips, still no ember. Thats going on 3 years without one dropping? There is rare and there is stuck, pretty sure its stuck! Lol
    Yes I'd say that's a bit too long if you've done a dozen more or so adventures. Might be good to reach out to Support on this. If you gem skipped any little part of this it might have impacted this goal. Send me your ticket number via a message and I'll pass it on. Log it as a bug with Support not a game question. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Is there now an issue with using quick collect during a weekend warrior? The last two times that I have done the weekend warrior I collected on everything and then did the quick collect an Android. However in both occasions, when I clicked on Castle Story the screen just stayed black and I had to do a manual restart and lost all the collection. I'm doing the same thing that I do to speed things up normally but now it's not working. Any thoughts?

Fashion Designer
    How do you quick collect on an android?

Rhino Keeper
    I began playing this when the game was first introduced on my Kindle eons ago(Bakery and Restaurant before) and had to take time away due to recovering from a couple of strokes. Now upon returning I believe there was an elvish Alicorn you could craft, but I cannot recall which building crafts it, or if it is still available.

I find it amusing that some players are no longer excited to have “Walkers” as the final prize,to me they are still a novelty.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I began playing this when the game was first introduced on my Kindle eons ago(Bakery and Restaurant before) and had to take time away due to recovering from a couple of strokes. Now upon returning I believe there was an elvish Alicorn you could craft, but I cannot recall which building crafts it, or if it is still available.

I find it amusing that some players are no longer excited to have “Walkers” as the final prize,to me they are still a novelty.
    There is an Alicorn that was made available through The Elves Storyline, the Rainbow Alicorn. We don't really craft it so much as we have to complete trades (that offer random amounts of either Bronze, Silver or Gold Runes - sometimes all three) to collect the required Runes which are then used to purchase the Alicorn in the Rune Market.

Here's a link to the Elves storyline thread that should have all the details to give you a fuller picture of how it works: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outpost-Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There is an Alicorn that was made available through The Elves Storyline, the Rainbow Alicorn. We don't really craft it so much as we have to complete trades (that offer random amounts of either Bronze, Silver or Gold Runes - sometimes all three) to collect the required Runes which are then used to purchase the Alicorn in the Rune Market.

Here's a link to the Elves storyline thread that should have all the details to give you a fuller picture of how it works: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outpost-Runes
    Found it, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I have one rose arch and one rose hedge. I want to buy another rose hedge but I don?t see it. I can see the sunflower hedge to buy but no the rose. Can you only have one?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I have one rose arch and one rose hedge. I want to buy another rose hedge but I don?t see it. I can see the sunflower hedge to buy but no the rose. Can you only have one?
    We can have more than 1 of each but they're no longer available in the Market for purchasing. I'm pretty sure I got most of mine from the Trade Wagon Trades during Monster Hunts.

New Resident
    Has anyone else had an issue with quests not completing? I've had the Skunkless Apple Pie one for forever. It shows that I've made one apple pie and that was like years ago. I've made several since, but the quest will not complete. It's frustrating.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenaryaa View Post
    Has anyone else had an issue with quests not completing? I've had the Skunkless Apple Pie one for forever. It shows that I've made one apple pie and that was like years ago. I've made several since, but the quest will not complete. It's frustrating.
    The game can glitch if gem skip is used for some of the really early goals or they just get stuck. To clear the goal you'll need to reach out to Support and they'll clear or fix the goal for you. Link below in my signature.