Page 263 of 392 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can use earth wisps in 2 crafts - lumin essence uses 5 (potion shop) and the Reliquary has a craft called Glimmerite elixir which uses 5 as well. I'm always trying to use some too but get the black flag way to often...

Arrow Faerie feud search and rescue part 3

I have an old goal sitting there. I cannot proceed with constructing a glimmer or blythe faerie house as i have too many

According to the forum we cannot have more than 40 town buildings.

When i added them all up i have 56, this includes things like the pirate tavern, ice cream cottage, gothic and haunted cottages and wot not.

When i got those in events i was not required to delete to add

I could delete to do this event. However according to what it says it means i have to delete 18 buildings to do this.

Yikes thats insane. Not worth it

Is that the requirement?

I dont want to start deleting if its going to be nonsensical.

When this event first came out no one would have had all these extra buildings then. So it was not an issue.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I have an old goal sitting there. I cannot proceed with constructing a glimmer or blythe faerie house as i have too many

According to the forum we cannot have more than 40 town buildings.

When i added them all up i have 56, this includes things like the pirate tavern, ice cream cottage, gothic and haunted cottages and wot not.

When i got those in events i was not required to delete to add

I could delete to do this event. However according to what it says it means i have to delete 18 buildings to do this.

Yikes thats insane. Not worth it

Is that the requirement?

I dont want to start deleting if its going to be nonsensical.

When this event first came out no one would have had all these extra buildings then. So it was not an issue.
    The cap was raised to 50 a few years ago. Also take care not to mix buildings & decorations. Some buildings are put under decoration to avoid the building cap (mainly event buildings). You need to really see what counts toward that cap, then select those where you have a large number or cheap ones and delete them one by one to be able to purchase your faerie house.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

This is such a long standing issue. Honestly, don't delete anything. Would you reach out to S8 about this - I'd suggest some targeted advice from Pika. First see if you can get some assistance so you can progress your goal. If you need to delete buildings, find out exactly what you should delete. Maybe by PM in the first instance.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Part IV of What Storms May Come. I am having an issue getting the eels needed to make storm water. I have about 12 Teal Anemones and tap them regularly however it can be weeks before an eel will drop. I also have been chopping the Blue Anemone only to be disappointed to get 0-1 eels. To finish I need 54 more eels to make the storm water needed to finish. I have 21 eels in my inventory and the honest truth is it has taken me months to accumulate those. I know there is no rush to complete it but once the ball is rolling I like to finish. My only options are is to wait or use gems. Sighs

Double Royal Exchange Tickets

I hope this is the right place to post my question. At what time exactly does the Double Trade Tickets special end today? 1 pm PST? 6 pm? Noon? Anyone know?

I really wish they would include that information in their notices. Last time, I ended up losing a double trade ticket because the exchange I was doing completed 30 minutes after the special ended, so I only got 1 instead of 2. Timing is everything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    I hope this is the right place to post my question. At what time exactly does the Double Trade Tickets special end today? 1 pm PST? 6 pm? Noon? Anyone know?

I really wish they would include that information in their notices. Last time, I ended up losing a double trade ticket because the exchange I was doing completed 30 minutes after the special ended, so I only got 1 instead of 2. Timing is everything.
    Looks like it ended at 11:00 am PST. I though we had until 6:00 pm, so I just lost one too. Oh well, nice while it lasted.

Sigh. Do I report this as a bug? I usually have to force restart so I only get 9 minutes and 40 seconds but I don't mind that much. Today it restarted twice, and so it was 9 minutes 20 seconds before I could start - and then after I tapped a whoooooole lot, it closed out and didn't count any of that, now down to 6 minutes. I didn't even get to my 20+ chickens, 50+ pigs, 100 mushrooms, dozens of cows... All of my basics that I deplete in preparation of this event are not refilled. I usually focus on something else for part 2, but as it is I have to do the basics but it'd make sense if I somehow got those four minutes.

Did anyone else have an issue tonight?

That is how WW is for me ever-single-time.... hence why I don't do it anymore - it's way too stressful. I don't think it's a bug as other players can hit the mass multi-click and it's all fine. I can only do about 5-8 actions before I can quick collect otherwise my game crashes every time. Maybe next time try less actions before collecting and see if that helps you. If not, then feel free to reach out to Support.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That is how WW is for me ever-single-time.... hence why I don't do it anymore - it's way too stressful. I don't think it's a bug as other players can hit the mass multi-click and it's all fine. I can only do about 5-8 actions before I can quick collect otherwise my game crashes every time. Maybe next time try less actions before collecting and see if that helps you. If not, then feel free to reach out to Support.
    Oh man, YOU have this issue too? So that leaves no hope for little old me. �� Thanks for the commiseration. I'll try tapping fewer things for the final 10 in the morning.