Page 257 of 392 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, sorry I didn't see your bug post... thanks for reposting

Sometimes when goals lock only Support can assist. If you've given all the items to the previous goal then it should have unlocked for you. I'll ask S8 to assist you and/or you can contact Support. Here's the link to the goals so you can double check on your progress.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358972
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

edit: lol we posted same time. Yes you're right so I'll hold off reporting to S8 until that other goal status is verified as to completed or not. Thank you AnnirasSweets!
    Thanks SW. I've already completed the extravagant picnic. The goal quest in my book is currently "a King's appetite" which is precisely to conduct fruit crate trade but I can't. Appreciate if you could help contact on my behalf pls. I tried earlier but the reply was that they can't help with game play so I'm confused.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No problem, I'll do that for you now. It is the weekend though so it will take another few days before the bug report is seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No problem, I'll do that for you now. It is the weekend though so it will take another few days before the bug report is seen.
    Thank you SW!

Executive Chef
    did they ever fix the number of crowns awarded during the last world event? somehow i have 231. not sue how it ends in a 1
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    did they ever fix the number of crowns awarded during the last world event? somehow i have 231. not sue how it ends in a 1
    They did, but they did it by awarding 50 additional crowns instead of only the 49 "missing" ones, which is why those of us affected by the error now all have a number of crowns ending in one.

Fashion Designer
    I'm usually maxed on architect's and builder's paste, but gave up a few to Rune Market requests. Am I correct in remembering that during monster hunts when trading in for gold coins builder's paste is a somewhat common drop as well? Does architect's paste drop? I don't think it does?

Fashion Designer
    Pilot Faerie
    Info: This faerie is a traveler's best friend. Visit her for a chance of expansion supplies and more!
    Found: Reward for completing A Tinkerer's Tale event
    Drops: expansion permits, faeries murmur, orange petals, purple petals, trade tickets, white petals
    Collection time: 22 hours

From the inventory (above). My pilot faerie collection time is 8 hours, not 22.

Rhino Keeper
    I need to make forest wisp to complete the goals for expanding. I can chop the large oak of or the green twine but I can?t figure out how to get the green forest wisp.
    Last edited by LyonLorio; 09-10-19 at 09:58 AM. Reason: To add

Rhino Keeper
    Please help

Quote Originally Posted by lyonlorio View Post
    i need to make forest wisp to complete the goals for expanding. I can chop the large oak of or the green twine but i can?t figure out how to get the green forest wisp.

Fashion Designer
    Which goal are you working on? I was getting the green ones by watering the white trillium flowers.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.