Page 250 of 393 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Where does shadow sknunkupine appear from. The shadowbeast is fatm house
    From harvesting crops but it only appears when you get to the goal (#10) that requires you to slay them. There's more info over on the event thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109038

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the if the minimum energy drop for the following Alicorns is 2 or 4? TY
    Armored Alicorn
    Faerie Alicorn
    Glimmer Alicorn
    Pink Alicorn
    Rainbow Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Does anyone know the if the minimum energy drop for the following Alicorns is 2 or 4? TY
    Armored Alicorn
    Faerie Alicorn
    Glimmer Alicorn
    Pink Alicorn
    Rainbow Alicorn
    These are all 4 energy droppers.
    No Gems For Runes!

Besides alicorns, unicorns, rouncey, plush prince + princess, and Royal Kelpie, what are guaranteed energy droppers? Not chance. I'm looking to see who I should collect from in energy-storage-mode that is either neutral (+1) or will add to the pot.

And is armored lion a guarantee or is that chance?

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Besides alicorns, unicorns, rouncey, plush prince + princess, and Royal Kelpie, what are guaranteed energy droppers? Not chance. I'm looking to see who I should collect from in energy-storage-mode that is either neutral (+1) or will add to the pot.

And is armored lion a guarantee or is that chance?

Thanks!
    Guaranteed Energy droppers: Armored Direwolf, Candy Tuftkin, Chimera Cub, Cupid Troll, Destrier, Emperor Griffin, Enfield, Faerie Bride & Groom, Lady Treeple, Owl, Portia Bella, Rainbow Cloud, Royal Dark Unicorn, Shadow Wolf, Solar Kitsunecorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Spring Steed, Storybook Faerie, Valkyrie, Venomous Kitsunecorn

Energy neutrals: Direlove, Lovebeast, Lovecupine, All Nagas, Onyx Boar

So far as I know, the Armored Lion doesn't drop energy at all.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-23-19 at 08:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore
    Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]

I can't believe it, as it's taken a few years, but I'm maxed out on pretty much all the building materials in my workshops except for the spellbound and earthen beams. So, what I really need is spellbound dew. I have the spellbound bloom and the 4 unicorns. 🦄 Which of the other items listed above have others found to frequently drop spellbound dew?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore
    Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]

I can't believe it, as it's taken a few years, but I'm maxed out on pretty much all the building materials in my workshops except for the spellbound and earthen beams. So, what I really need is spellbound dew. I have the spellbound bloom and the 4 unicorns. 濾 Which of the other items listed above have others found to frequently drop spellbound dew?
    Witchy Alpaca &, red nose fawnicorn definitely. I've been maxed out recently and so haven't noticed drops from Salvatore or solar kitsunecorn ...now that I'm using up spellbound dew I will have to pay attention.

Executive Chef
    My scorched dahlias & schorched roses are giving me bupkus on the spellbound dew, but one of the newer event buildings (past 3-4 months) gave me one. Too bad I collected a bunch or I would know for sure, but I think it was either Mushroom Fortress, Post Office, or Puppet Theatre.

my Meadow Wolf just gave me one!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-26-19 at 07:29 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,
    I just wanted the Tinker Camp. When I got the 99 tickets I did the Royal Exchange, and got it. But I cannot find it now !
    Can someone help me ?
    Thank you.

PS : I found it !
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 07-29-19 at 02:17 AM.

New Resident
    How do I get forest wisps?