Page 25 of 393 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I am wondering if I will still get the ext troll hunt if Kaz has to come back home. There hasn't been a troll hunt for a while. I am hoping there will be one again soon. Also once I get enough troll coins will I still be able to get the Mythic Research Centre? It is still showing in my trade wagon but I read somewhere it is expired.
    Yes you will get the hunt they are unrelated goals. And yes you can still get the MRC. The next monster hunt season will (if past schedules are any indication), be soon.

Help! Need troll essence!

I'm having trouble getting troll essence to complete crafting light armor and Kaz's abode. I need at least 6 of them. I tried Royal buildings and the troll pit. I can't seem to trigger any trolls, just boars, fang beasts and skunkupines. I don't have the glimmer fountain, the trolls training ground or level 10 coliseum listed under troll essence in Inventory.

Why don't they have a troll trap like the other beasts? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions to help? Thanks.

Can items get completed later if more items are made without gems?

Answered
    Last edited by TeddysConnie; 07-18-16 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Never mind. Found treaty buried in inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdaylopez View Post
    Can items get completed later if more items are made without gems?
    If you give a little more information, I could try and find an answer for you. What particular items do you mean? Is it associated with a particular event or quest in your log book?
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm having trouble getting troll essence to complete crafting light armor and Kaz's abode. I need at least 6 of them. I tried Royal buildings and the troll pit. I can't seem to trigger any trolls, just boars, fang beasts and skunkupines. I don't have the glimmer fountain, the trolls training ground or level 10 coliseum listed under troll essence in Inventory.

Why don't they have a troll trap like the other beasts? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions to help? Thanks.
    I found the post in Inventory Guide, but I think you've already looked there too because you mention the Fountain and Colosseum.
    So other then that I've found a post talking about glimmer trolls (although it was mention during a now expired monster hunt):
    "Glimmer trolls: coin buildings (especially royal), non animal resource buildings, mushrooms, cabbages, rocks" & "Collecting from glimmerbulbs does trigger the glimmer troll."
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post582861

I'll keep looking to see if I can find something more accurate but for now hope this might help bit.
    *Just remembered Swampy Pond, if you have that built.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025283

PS- SW00 if you see this, the Pond drops Troll Essence but isn't listed as a drop source in Inventory Guide. See here.
    PPS- Just found the spot! The Hub, Post 2-Information Nuggets, Nugget 5-Beats/Monsters
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1058365
    Basically for your purpose of trying to spawn Trolls:
    Glimmer Troll - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Rocks, Glimmer Dust droppers
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-19-16 at 10:06 AM. Reason: found more infos

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. I'm level 23 (android), and I think it was when I hit level 22 that I got a quest for Princess Lorelei's Fountain. I've been trying to figure out how to get the sapphires for the quest. I've come to the conclusion that I will have to let this quest sit until the next monster hunt season. Is that correct? Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Hi. I'm level 23 (android), and I think it was when I hit level 22 that I got a quest for Princess Lorelei's Fountain. I've been trying to figure out how to get the sapphires for the quest. I've come to the conclusion that I will have to let this quest sit until the next monster hunt season. Is that correct? Or am I missing something?
    Yep. You'll have to wait for next hunt to start. On upside it's been a while since the last one so I'm thinking(hoping) there's going to be one soonish!

There's some info here, (basically what else is available with your Gold Troll Tokens) so you can decide what you want to purchase or save up for
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-19-16 at 09:45 AM. Reason: additional info

Executive Chef
    Can someone riddle me why I have 1474 DAYS to reach level seven in Clue Bingo in my log book? Doesn't that seem a bit excessive? Do I really have to look at that stupid goal for more than three YEARS?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

And here I thought I was in a bad spot when the goal popped up to get to level 15 in that horrid Dream City game. I finally thought I was done after level 13... Lol...just not my luck I guess.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******