Page 248 of 392 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    So far this year, we've had a sale every month in Castle Story; if this holds true, we should have one.

I was wondering if any one of you lot knew how to delete my account. I am wanting to make a new account but am not sure how.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKitty6 View Post
    I was wondering if any one of you lot knew how to delete my account. I am wanting to make a new account but am not sure how.
    Unfortunately you can't delete the game to create a new game unless you can access another device and then transfer that new game over to your current device. Games are pretty much tied to devices. Support may be able to assist but it will depend on your reasons and the emphasis is on MAY. Hope that helps....

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03DC05B3-4663-451E-A153-DC504C3407C0.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	52232
    What is this? The elves are asking for it.

Nevermind. I tracked it down. It's coral sword . This makes me wonder if I should get an Armoured Siren.
    Nah. It doesn't drop cursed coral.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-02-19 at 08:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    my gold mine just dropped a pegasus statue. while it is cool looking, the hub says it drops 50coins every 16 hours. what in the world?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    my gold mine just dropped a pegasus statue. while it is cool looking, the hub says it drops 50coins every 16 hours. what in the world?
    I got one last week too.....I guess they only drop a few coins. Unless a later storyline wants one.....

wish i had waited on my Mithril Dragon purchase since it's now half price!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    Hi guys,

I don't really know if I am right here but maybe (and hopefully) you can help me.

I'm playing restaurant story for about a year now and till saturday I could watch ads and got 1 gem for each video I watched and I could watch 10 videos in 24 hours but since saturday I can't watch videos as that icon isn't there anymore. did something change in the game or is it only my account?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisy89p View Post
    Hi guys,

I don't really know if I am right here but maybe (and hopefully) you can help me.

I'm playing restaurant story for about a year now and till saturday I could watch ads and got 1 gem for each video I watched and I could watch 10 videos in 24 hours but since saturday I can't watch videos as that icon isn't there anymore. did something change in the game or is it only my account?
    Sorry - you will find better answer in RS forum. Just google Restauraunt story (2?) forum storm 8 - if people have problem ion that game - it can be posted there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisy89p View Post
    Hi guys,

Here's a direct link to the RS thread on the missing gem videos: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uot-icon/page7

The short answer is that the gem video offers are a promotional feature that is subject to change. It can disappear and reappear with no warning and there's nothing that can be done to get them back other than wait.

Rhino Keeper
    What I would like to see happen is too have your tecks find a way to delete items from the inventory. I have so many items left over from previous goals that will never be used & would like them deleted. It takes forever to find item that I do need. Please see if you can find a way to clean the inventory up. I know I'm not the only one that would appreciate this. Look forward to have this looked into. Thanks