Page 244 of 392 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not precisely. However, you can look through your purchase/order history within the app store as some apps will have your initial download listed as a 'purchase' even if the app is free.
    Thank you. I did what you suggested and it worked great. I found all the dates for my story games.

How do you know what runes you?ll get from a particular delivery? And I assume you have to do multiple days in a row to get the gold runes, is that correct? Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgurl38 View Post
    How do you know what runes you?ll get from a particular delivery? And I assume you have to do multiple days in a row to get the gold runes, is that correct? Thanks!!
    The reward for an Elven Outpost delivery is random. Even those deliveries that ask for gold can and usually just give bronze runes. The best advice is to do deliveries that you are comfortable with and look for the ones that require less than 25 of an item. I've been doing it this way for a long time and have managed to get about 10 Rainbow Ali's.
    If you can find your way to the Hub, there is a thread regarding Elven Outpost, runes, etc.
    Other players may feel braver than me with their trades and do it differently.
    But I tend to go with low quantities asked for because of the random returns.

I just counted my Rainbow Ali's. I have 6 and almost to my 7th.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-05-19 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Can't count !

Rhino Keeper
    what are the Grand Rooted things used for? I thought I still had some things to do with that goal, but there is nothing in my to do list... yes, I know, my being confused with this game isn't unusual lol lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    what are the Grand Rooted things used for? I thought I still had some things to do with that goal, but there is nothing in my to do list... yes, I know, my being confused with this game isn't unusual lol lol
    After the Search for Sabina Storyline is over, the Grand Rooted Illium are used to spawn Fauns and tree drop items so far as I know.

Executive Chef
    in the last sale i purchased a faerie naga. so far i have been collecting from him & just using the parts for trade. but i wonder if i shold be saving the parts for the future. i am still working on glimmergate (almost at the point where i close it-but delaying it right now for the MH=very helpful) & search for sabina (part 4). will i be needing these for further quests?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Naga drops only now have a purpose when they created the trade. Maybe just keep about 20 on hand and keep trading!

Where can I find electric eels, for the armored siren (mythic research center).
    I have 3, but I forgot where to find them.

*** Wow, I found it in the inventory guide, amazing ****
    Last edited by Dutchie27; 06-10-19 at 07:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    *** Wow, I found it in the inventory guide, amazing ****
    It truly is amazing! I so appreciate the time and efforts of SW and other contributors. Did you know there's a building guide also? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    It truly is amazing! I so appreciate the time and efforts of SW and other contributors. Did you know there's a building guide also? ��
    Yes it is amazing, all the time SW and other contributors spend at the forum making those awesome threads. I always follow the event postings, and many times it helped me to finish an event. I would not have finished so many events otherwise. I saw the building guide too, and many more other nice helpfull stuff. I play this game now for many years, I am not very active on the forum. But really appreciate all the hard work from SW and other contributors.