Page 24 of 394 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi my id is sharon9063. I'm playing castle story and I'm at level 19. I bought a trade post but don't know how to trade to get cooking camp coins.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon9063 View Post
    Hi my id is sharon9063. I'm playing castle story and I'm at level 19. I bought a trade post but don't know how to trade to get cooking camp coins.
    The coins needed are only available during "Monster hunts/Monster seasons". A couple times a year there will be a special event that will allow you to earn these tokens. There is also one item called Beastbane Display (which drops various tokens) but it was a limited time purchase. It may become available again but it cost over 400 gems I believe.
    There hasn't been a hunt since springtime so we're all hoping for one soon.

Here's a link to a previous event. Lots of info in it incase you're interested:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Center-EXPIRED

PS- Most people tend to save up their tokens for the Cabbage Hut because of the prizes found in Barons Tent, not the Cooking Camp, but totally up to you. Just thought I'd mention it.
    All of the buildings require a lot of Gold Troll tokens to purchase. It will most likely take several seasons to save up for a building btw unless you use Gems/real money.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-13-16 at 06:00 PM.

It says here that we can use inventory of swords instead of forging all 6 but that we still have to wait. It is not seeing my sword in inventory. I don't mind waiting but I would rather not use anymore of my iron ore. What can I do, if anything? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    To Be Selfless, No Matter The Cost

In my book is written :
    1. Plant the Sapling (and I did it !)
    2. Visit the Blythewood Sapling (and I'll do that in about 7 hours)

My question is : how and where can I find "Lapis Lazuli Trinket" which is asked to upgrade that tree ?

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    To Be Selfless, No Matter The Cost

In my book is written :
    1. Plant the Sapling (and I did it !)
    2. Visit the Blythewood Sapling (and I'll do that in about 7 hours)

My question is : how and where can I find "Lapis Lazuli Trinket" which is asked to upgrade that tree ?
    Long Answer:
    The first page posted by SpiritWind00, at the very bottom (Look to where their "Signature" is), are links to various guides (Building Link, Inventory and Story Guide). Using your info I followed Story Outline Guide link to -->30.Bythewood Sapling Part 2 - Main Thread.
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post858032
    Just scroll down to the part you're at.

Short answer: Deep Sea Adventure.

I haven't actually gotten this far in game yet, but hope this helps.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much.
    I think I have to wait .... for how long !!!!
    Because I read I need the Deep Sea Adventure (and I don't have it in my list), and the requirements for this adventure is 1 Potion of Gills (and I don't even know what this is, and could not find it in the forum or the Hub - which I find uneasy for me).

It looks like I missed somewhere a goal ! but which one ??

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Thank you very much.
    I think I have to wait .... for how long !!!!
    Because I read I need the Deep Sea Adventure (and I don't have it in my list), and the requirements for this adventure is 1 Potion of Gills (and I don't even know what this is, and could not find it in the forum or the Hub - which I find uneasy for me).

It looks like I missed somewhere a goal ! but which one ??
    Ah, I see. You asked about the Lapis so I jumped ahead. You're currently on Part 1-Chapter 7 still. I'm pretty sure once you collect from your tree for the first time that will complete part 1 and then open part 2.
    Part 2 is when you can craft the Potion of Gills (Potion Shop) Part 2-Chapter 4 and you go on Deep Sea Adventures Part 2-Chapter 6.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot, your answer helps me really ;-)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    It says here that we can use inventory of swords instead of forging all 6 but that we still have to wait. It is not seeing my sword in inventory. I don't mind waiting but I would rather not use anymore of my iron ore. What can I do, if anything? Thanks.
    Post moved.... What goal are you on? If a goal says MAKE then you craft it, if it says HAVE, then inventory counts.

Rhino Keeper

Will I still get Troll Hunt if Kaz hasn't Come Back Home?

I am wondering if I will still get the ext troll hunt if Kaz has to come back home. There hasn't been a troll hunt for a while. I am hoping there will be one again soon. Also once I get enough troll coins will I still be able to get the Mythic Research Centre? It is still showing in my trade wagon but I read somewhere it is expired.