Page 237 of 393 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weavermom1 View Post
    Where do I find Forest Wisps?
    Also found by tending cloudberry bushes, in the market for 500 coins. Grand Rooted Lilium is 800 coins but is 4x4 instead of 1x1 like the cloudberries.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    Have a little time & thought I would work on getting anexployers permit but can't find where I get the gold metal with the horseshoe on it. Can anyone help me? Also would still like to clear out my inventory, any suggestions on how to get s8 to help with that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Have a little time & thought I would work on getting anexployers permit but can't find where I get the gold metal with the horseshoe on it. Can anyone help me?
    The hub (link at the top of discussions) and the inventory guide (link within the hub) are your friend for finding this sort of information - so have a look around there.

Extracts below

Explorer's Permit (0/99)
    Info: Required to expand to certain parts of your kingdom.
    Crafted: Royal Exchange, 6 hours - 5 seal of the faun, 4 expansion permit, 8 cloudberries
    Found: reward from completing Part 3, Goal 8 of the Search for Sabina
    Uses: item in expanding - released during Part 3 of Search for Sabina

Seal of the Faun (0/99)
    Info: Used to create Explorer's Permits for Exploration, and is earned from defeating Fauns.
    Found: Fawnicorns, Wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly, Red Nose Fawnicorn
    Uses: item in Explorer's Permit
    Note: this is an additional drop only once you get to the goals associated with the Seal of the Faun in Part 3 of Search for Sabina

Also would still like to clear out my inventory, any suggestions on how to get s8 to help with that?
    Nope. It has been asked numerous times without any change in the way we can manage our inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks cavegirl, Couldn't remember which goal it was, tried the wisp several times thinking that was it but no luck so far. Guess I didn't get the others you mentioned. Thanks again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks cavegirl, Couldn't remember which goal it was, tried the wisp several times thinking that was it but no luck so far. Guess I didn't get the others you mentioned. Thanks again
    Remember that the faun (as mentioned in the info section for Seal of the Faun) also spawns from cloudberry bushes, generally more often than wisps for many of us.

Seal of the faun seems to be much easier to get than the wisp essence needed for enchanted lanterns.

Rhino Keeper
    Working on sister sister goal...still. Where do I find glimmer fragments? I?ve run out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Working on sister sister goal...still. Where do I find glimmer fragments? I?ve run out.
    Here's the HUB Inventory entry for Glimmer Fragments:

Glimmer fragments
    Crafted: Faerie workshop
    Found: Greselda's castle, Greselda's garden, glimmergate, Glimmer Fountain, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Manticore, Baby Golem, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Elf Glimmer Golem
    Uses: item in jeweled hairpin, create dark seeds
    Requirements: 3 glimmer fragments, 1 transformation tonic, 5 glimmerbulbs
    Collection time: faerie workshop - 4 hours

And the link to the Inventory in case you wanted to cross reference or look up other items: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. How do I get a glimmer fountain? I didn’t see it listed in that inventory guide.

It's a building since mine's level 5.

From the Building guide:

Glimmer Fountain (3x3) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    **This item was only available during the event it was released.**
    Found: reward from Fireworks limited timed event Jan 2016
    Level 5 Drops: glimmerdust, pile of seeds, troll essence, mysterious venom, faeries murmur, glimmer fragments, fey crystal
    Collection time: 3 hours
    Cost: 500 coin
    Speed up: 6 gems
    Build: 50/3 hrs |2 fancy beam, 1 builder's paste, 5 glimmerdust, 3 fancy block
    Level 2: 350/3 hrs |15 glimmer stone, 15 glimmer marble, 1 builder's paste, 10 water
    Level 3: 350/3 hrs |40 glimmer marble, 40 glimmer stone, 5 living wood, 5 piles of seeds
    Level 4: 350/3 hrs |65 glimmer marble, 65 glimmer stone, 10 glimmerdust, 20 water
    Level 5: 350/3 hrs |90 glimmer rock, 90 glimmer marble, 10 iron ore, 10 coal
    Note: the only way to upgrade the Fountain after the event concludes is with gems for the special items.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Sigh thanks. Must have been one of the many events I was unable to finish. Mine is only level 3. I put it out just in case but it probably won’t drop what I need. :

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It's a building since mine's level 5.

From the Building guide:

Glimmer Fountain (3x3) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    **This item was only available during the event it was released.**
    Found: reward from Fireworks limited timed event Jan 2016
    Level 5 Drops: glimmerdust, pile of seeds, troll essence, mysterious venom, faeries murmur, glimmer fragments, fey crystal
    Collection time: 3 hours
    Cost: 500 coin
    Speed up: 6 gems
    Build: 50/3 hrs |2 fancy beam, 1 builder's paste, 5 glimmerdust, 3 fancy block
    Level 2: 350/3 hrs |15 glimmer stone, 15 glimmer marble, 1 builder's paste, 10 water
    Level 3: 350/3 hrs |40 glimmer marble, 40 glimmer stone, 5 living wood, 5 piles of seeds
    Level 4: 350/3 hrs |65 glimmer marble, 65 glimmer stone, 10 glimmerdust, 20 water
    Level 5: 350/3 hrs |90 glimmer rock, 90 glimmer marble, 10 iron ore, 10 coal
    Note: the only way to upgrade the Fountain after the event concludes is with gems for the special items.