Page 235 of 392 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    you know that sweetheart unicorn we got? supposedly it is on a 7 day timer. but i've noticed that i've been collecting from it a bit earlier and earlier each time. i would say by about 6 hours. those who have the weekly alicorns or other weekly energy droppers, does that hold true?
    Weekly means: 6 days 22 hours in general. Could be that this one is out of sync!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    so my candy tufkin (that candy ram thing during the sweetshop event) just gave me (in addition to some energy) an earth wisp. don'tknow if anyone else has reported this.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    so i know the sources of mermaid scales, but my wells & ponds have about a 30% drop rate. any ideas?

Nightclub Owner
    so i know the sources of mermaid scales, but my wells & ponds have about a 30% drop rate. any ideas?
    What is your issue, 30% drop rate is good. Unless you want a mermaid pond farm. During WW I take out my well farm (100 pieces) and I go over them 4 times. if I am lucky I max my mermaid scales. Last WW I only managed to fill at around 80.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What is your issue, 30% drop rate is good. Unless you want a mermaid pond farm. During WW I take out my well farm (100 pieces) and I go over them 4 times. if I am lucky I max my mermaid scales. Last WW I only managed to fill at around 80.
    well i dont have that many wells. mainly because i wouln't have the space during WW to collect form that many. i don't have your space. but i read the thread on mermaid ponds & most people were remarking on getting 2 or 3 every 5 hours. of course energy wise, that is much better than wells/ponds. but its also expensive gem wise for such a low drop

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Weekly means: 6 days 22 hours in general. Could be that this one is out of sync!
    since i'm now under 24 hours for collection for the sweetheart unicorn (which i posted last week at 11am & had just collected from it. so theoretically it should be around 9am tomarrow.). it is due to be collected tomarrow around 0330ish. which means that it is a 6 day16hour timer. (NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING!)

Executive Chef
    so i have expanded in the sabina quest. now ihave all these cloudberry bushes. i have noticed that i can wait for the timer and water them. or i can also chop them. what should i do? i'm following the directions on the quest and in the forum. but i get wisps spawned by watering them. i just wonder b/c i have many of them & i would like to put some in storage

Executive Chef
    so i have expanded in the sabina quest. now ihave all these cloudberry bushes. i have noticed that i can wait for the timer and water them. or i can also chop them. what should i do? i'm following the directions on the quest and in the forum. but i get wisps spawned by watering them. i just wonder b/c i have many of them & i would like to put some in storage
    You need them You well always need them out to trigger the (goat boy ) the faun and you need the wisp to keep making lanterns and explore tickets

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    You need them You well always need them out to trigger the (goat boy ) the faun and you need the wisp to keep making lanterns and explore tickets
    thanks. i was going to keep some out, but put some away. but i will keep them all out in a corner so i don't get annoyed w/ the watering can icon above them constatly

Executive Chef
    thanks. i was going to keep some out, but put some away. but i will keep them all out in a corner so i don't get annoyed w/ the watering can icon above them constatly
    I am always working on making the yellow lantern it takes so long to get all the stuff you need to make them