Page 230 of 392 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose9212 View Post
    Hi I?m stuck on the 2nd goal: a swift tailor. How am I supposed to have a spinning wheel to gather a bobbin? Please help me cause I can?t continue with other events too Hidden forest and Press your luck events . Pleeeeeeeeease
    Here's a link to the thread about the Swift Tailor goals and all the info for related items needed: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

You should have received the Spinning Wheel after completing goal 1, if you didn't place it on your board at that time, it would've gone to your inventory. I'd recommend checking out the pics from the Swift Tailor thread so you know exactly what the item looks like then check your inventory under Buildings, if it's not there, check under the All tab.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    In preparing for WW next Wednesday I am prepping LOTS of willows. I water each 4 times and then on WW on the 5th watering they're ready to chop and they don't take up as much room in the meantime.
    Can anyone tell me - do all of the various trees take 5 waterings before they're ready to chop or do certain trees need different # of watering?
    Did we have a WW this week? If so, I totally missed it although I was playing during the usual time.

Fashion Designer
    My offer page is still blank with no offers available.

I also have lost the option to watch a video to double the daily bonus (not that I care but I sometimes watch it if the bonus is 4000+ coins).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Did we have a WW this week? If so, I totally missed it although I was playing during the usual time.
    No, not this week. We normally don't get WW in the middle of a timed event, so we should get one next week once this event had ended.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here's a link to the thread about the Swift Tailor goals and all the info for related items needed: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

You should have received the Spinning Wheel after completing goal 1, if you didn't place it on your board at that time, it would've gone to your inventory. I'd recommend checking out the pics from the Swift Tailor thread so you know exactly what the item looks like then check your inventory under Buildings, if it's not there, check under the All tab.
    But I did. The first thing I did was to see what is it look like, 2nd to look in the inventory....NOTHING ZERO. To tell you the truth when I was doing the 1st step the game somehow was too slow. I don’t know what but right now I’m stuck in the 3 events at the same time. What to doooooooo

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose9212 View Post
    But I did. The first thing I did was to see what is it look like, 2nd to look in the inventory....NOTHING ZERO. To tell you the truth when I was doing the 1st step the game somehow was too slow. I don’t know what but right now I’m stuck in the 3 events at the same time. What to doooooooo
    You'll need to contact Support for assistance. They'll be able to help you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You'll need to contact Support for assistance. They'll be able to help you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Thanks I just did. Thank you all very much for your response.

New Resident
    I have completed Blythewood Sapling part 1, but get nothing about part 2. What ami missing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have 6 dragon eggs in storage now, collected from the forgotten roost, so you know how long it has taken to accumulate that many!!. I have gone on hundreds of the quest ?traverse the deserts sands? to get burning embers to incubate the eggs. It has been at least a year and half, perhaps even 2 years, since I got one to incubate an egg. This must be an issue right? Can Storm 8 look and see why burning embers are stuck in the desert? Lol!
    Any suggestions? Ideas? Is there just a certain number of dragons we can hatch? Can anyone help?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Any suggestions? Ideas? Is there just a certain number of dragons we can hatch? Can anyone help?
    Hi Nukesters, unfortunately it's just one of those super rare drops. I found it took months to years to drop one at the start but eventually when I didn't need them anymore, they started to slowly accumulate in my inventory over the years. As far as I can tell, there is no limit? Just have to keep sending out your knights: sorry to be the bearer of bad news!