Page 228 of 393 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    Cannot expand to the rhino tried force closing and turning my I pad off still won’t work please help someone!

Have you expanded to the plot underneath it?... Or the one between the rhino & the elephant? You need to expand to one of those first.
    If you've done that, then try a force close if you haven't already.

None of these help or have already been done, send a ticket to S8. SW has a link in her signature.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Does anyone know why this game resets itself when you get a good drop from animals, buildings etc. This has happened to me numerous times however this is the first time I have asked this question. I feel like it is deliberate because after the game resets itself and you go back to collect from the same animal or building you either lose the item altogether or you get a black flag saying your maxed out on something. Today while collecting one of my white flygers dropped an expansion permit and then boom the game resets, collected from my Beastbane today and a golden troll token dropped and again the game reset itself. I don't think submitting a ticket will resolve anything. I did a search and someone else asked the same question a long while back but got no response. Generally I don't get upset when the game resets however when you get a good and rare drop only to lose it is very disappointing and frustrating. Again I feel like it is deliberate.
    Take a screen shot immediately showing the item! I am doing this now after learning the hard way! Lol then you can send it to them and get help

Fashion Designer
    I have 6 dragon eggs in storage now, collected from the forgotten roost, so you know how long it has taken to accumulate that many!!. I have gone on hundreds of the quest ?traverse the deserts sands? to get burning embers to incubate the eggs. It has been at least a year and half, perhaps even 2 years, since I got one to incubate an egg. This must be an issue right? Can Storm 8 look and see why burning embers are stuck in the desert? Lol!

Fashion Designer
    I've been taking advantage of some easy offers to earn gems (like read an article for 30 gems ) but now my Fyber offers page has been empty with "no offers available" for some time. Do you see the same or am I black listed because I never participated in anything involved making a purchase or sharing my info?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've been taking advantage of some easy offers to earn gems (like read an article for 30 gems ) but now my Fyber offers page has been empty with "no offers available" for some time. Do you see the same or am I black listed because I never participated in anything involved making a purchase or sharing my info?
    There have been posts about no offers being available after some time has passed. I don't think it's bc you've not purchased anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There have been posts about no offers being available after some time has passed. I don't think it's bc you've not purchased anything.
    Thanks for your reply SW. I hope my offers page do come back so I won't miss out on some gems earning opportunities.

Rhino Keeper
    In the market the cabbage hut is locked by goal. Does this mean I’ll be able to earn it at some point? Or can you only get it with gems or troll coins?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    In the market the cabbage hut is locked by goal. Does this mean I’ll be able to earn it at some point? Or can you only get it with gems or troll coins?
    Only with gems for 1 and troll coins for 2 (can do either or both). More info in Monster Hunt Hub thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366449

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how to get back the videos for gems offer?
    For some reason I lost it (along with the free gems survey stuff) on my main account. Been missing for the last 2-3 weeks.
    My other account still has both.