Page 227 of 392 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know why this game resets itself when you get a good drop from animals, buildings etc. This has happened to me numerous times however this is the first time I have asked this question. I feel like it is deliberate because after the game resets itself and you go back to collect from the same animal or building you either lose the item altogether or you get a black flag saying your maxed out on something. Today while collecting one of my white flygers dropped an expansion permit and then boom the game resets, collected from my Beastbane today and a golden troll token dropped and again the game reset itself. I don't think submitting a ticket will resolve anything. I did a search and someone else asked the same question a long while back but got no response. Generally I don't get upset when the game resets however when you get a good and rare drop only to lose it is very disappointing and frustrating. Again I feel like it is deliberate.
    Last edited by Ki250; 03-12-19 at 06:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    what would you suggest for the easiest regular reliable energy drop i could get? i don't have the MRC (couldnt get enough during the last monster hunt)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    i have something that in order to upgrade requires spellbooks. i looked in the hub which says that they are dropped from OT's house. I have never gotten one

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have something that in order to upgrade requires spellbooks. i looked in the hub which says that they are dropped from OT's house. I have never gotten one
    They do drop from OT's House, but they're not guaranteed. I recall them being one of those items that when a goal requires it, they never drop but as soon as you don't need them anymore, you max them out easily, lol. I think they also drop from Libraries but I might be recalling that one wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They do drop from OT's House, but they're not guaranteed. I recall them being one of those items that when a goal requires it, they never drop but as soon as you don't need them anymore, you max them out easily, lol. I think they also drop from Libraries but I might be recalling that one wrong.
    do you think wizard school would be worth the purchase for the energy drop (until we have another monster hunt)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    do you think wizard school would be worth the purchase for the energy drop (until we have another monster hunt)
    Oh I just said something about this in the other thread. Yes it's definitely worth it. Wizard schools are better than any other energy dropper available.

Also regarding the spell books for upgrading - I'm pretty sure they don't start dropping until you have a wizard school. I think you get a goal when you first get a wizard school to ask for spellbooks from your neighbours, which is enough for the first upgrade and then after that they drop (rarely) from old thomas and libraries. It's been a couple of years though since I did it so I may be remembering wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the guardsman for 750 crowns in the market and did not get the guard dogs. Sent a ticket to S8 and they closedthe ticket stating they will not help with this issue.

What am i to do?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I bought the guardsman for 750 crowns in the market and did not get the guard dogs. Sent a ticket to S8 and they closedthe ticket stating they will not help with this issue.

What am i to do?
    The dogs are not given, but purchased in the market!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Which part of the market?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! Found them, thank you, i had no idea how to get them. Just bought two