Page 219 of 393 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Only S8 staff and mods have avatars. You can add a pic to your inbox page but it won't show on the forum.
    Good to know. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Would be FAB to have another exchange!!!!

Could someone please tell me if there really is a cap on weekly alicorn purchases on black friday? I was planning on spending whatever it took to get my herd up to 100, promised hubby that would be my yearly spend in CS AND my birthday present.

So many great ideas here. Really lovely to read them, would be great for many to come true, e.g. dragon scale trade, snowy board in winter, adjustable for the hemisphere one is in, epic inventory search, etc. etc.

I really appreciate the community here. : )
    The normal cap is 99 for all items. Now certain items have a lower cap or a class cap (compound cap). Check the inventory guide for specific items.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Thanks - it seems a cap at 99 indeed. I was more concerned that I wouldn't be allowed to purchase more than a few at a time. 99 is fine! My husband will be relieved to know the limit is a full and final one!!! : )

Every once in awhile, the videos grant a weekly alicorn. I presume that like the baron's tent, the items accumulate past the ertswhile limit.

Earlier, someone asked abiut a rhythm to the gem sales. Before every major holiday, there is a gem sale. Beyond that it seems random.
    I never look at gems sales, except when there is a gift attached. Because I amend the inventory guide. The videos allows to get over the limit (at least for materials), I do not know with animals, I suppose the answer is yes. Never happened to me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I never look at gems sales, except when there is a gift attached. Because I amend the inventory guide. The videos allows to get over the limit (at least for materials), I do not know with animals, I suppose the answer is yes. Never happened to me.
    The videos once gave me an weekly Ali, i now have 100. Please note I have been playing videos since they became available...but it did allow me to break the 99 cap.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The videos once gave me an weekly Ali, i now have 100. Please note I have been playing videos since they became available...but it did allow me to break the 99 cap.
    Does anybody know why I don't have the ability to play videos for Alis? Is it available in Europe?
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Does anybody know why I don't have the ability to play videos for Alis? Is it available in Europe?
    I don't think Android has the option. Are on an android device?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Just curious - when do folks think we'll have our next Monster Hunt? That's the event I really like. I know it would just be a guess, but wondering how far out others think the next Monster Hunt is.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Just curious - when do folks think we'll have our next Monster Hunt? That's the event I really like. I know it would just be a guess, but wondering how far out others think the next Monster Hunt is.
    About every 6-8 weeks if my memory serves...so it shouldn’t be too long.
    No Gems For Runes!

How do I add a picture when I am posting on a thread?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    How do I add a picture when I am posting on a thread?
    Crop your picture a bit first (if you're going to use the pictures feature (3rd icon to the right of a new post)) and it will work easier.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-On-The-Forum