Page 217 of 393 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    How do I gather electric eels so. I can make Storm the storm water potion
    Have a look here and 'BookMark' this page from the Hub.. it's precious in everything, in alphabetical order and used almost everyday!
    We should have had it on first page of the Hub Menu as for inexperienced forum players it's hard to find.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025266

(Opps it is! as I see written in the link it's in post #1.. so maybe a prominent highlight) as to where to look first... lol!)
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-06-19 at 12:14 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added all of the links I've started putting on each new thread on post 1. Might as well as it helps me too!

Where do I get garden elixir for fire fly cove. Neither was listed in inventory guide

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    Where do I get garden elixir for fire fly cove. Neither was listed in inventory guide
    Here's the page of the Fire Fly Cove Event and Goals.. it's in Goal 8.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nfo-on-page-1*
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Thanks so much

I don?t seem to be able to upgrade the snow mound to level 2 on snow place like home.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffesrule7 View Post
    I don?t seem to be able to upgrade the snow mound to level 2 on snow place like home.
    Try force closing the app completely and re-opening it. Often this fixes the problem.

Farm Supplier
    Why can’t I store my sack of gifts? I bought several as decorations for next year and could store them during the Xmas event, as long as they hadn’t been chopped. But now I can’t store or sell them!! Am I stuck with them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Why can’t I store my sack of gifts? I bought several as decorations for next year and could store them during the Xmas event, as long as they hadn’t been chopped. But now I can’t store or sell them!! Am I stuck with them?
    Can't you chop them? ( Probably only way to get rid of them now).

Fashion Designer
    The onyx boar consistently gives me a number of troll horns. Today when I collected from 16 onyx boars I did not get even one troll horn. Are others getting troll horns from their onyx boars still?

Onyx Boar (craft)
    Info: An anything but boaring friend! Pet it so see what items it found for you!
    Crafted: Workshop, 15 minutes - 40 wild onyx boar pelts
    Drops: Scorched Fur, Boar Pelt, Fur, Bone, Creep Tooth, Troll Horn, Troll Essence, Boar Tusk, or Feral Magic.
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)