Page 215 of 393 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    CS isn't really a game that ends or can be beaten, it's continuously growing and changing. The Hammer Time goal was just the last of the current untimed goals, you will still be offered all the limited time events and of course, any new untimed goals they add in the future. Not to mention all those expansions they keep adding every week, those alone will take ages to finish, lol.
    Thanks for the info. I don't do the limited events because I don't need anymore worthless decorations littering my inventory. And I'm sitting on 17 or 18 expansion permits, waiting to see if I need to make explorer permits. So I guess I'll just pop in once a week or so and hope there's something new. Thanks again! Merry Xmas!

Help, I?m stuck on the ?a holiday faerie tale? event. On point 5 where asks make fiery/earthly/elemental ornaments. Gather gingerbread feet. All these have ticks next to them, I just don?t understand how I can upgrade the great holiday tree to level. It doesn?t give me the option when click on it!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xkingdomqueenx View Post
    Help, I?m stuck on the ?a holiday faerie tale? event. On point 5 where asks make fiery/earthly/elemental ornaments. Gather gingerbread feet. All these have ticks next to them, I just don?t understand how I can upgrade the great holiday tree to level. It doesn?t give me the option when click on it!!!
    There's a thread specifically on the current event, it's located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rie-Tale-event that is likely to offer you more help.

Since I'm here, my suggestions are:

Hit the green "GO" button after the task that wants you to upgrade the tree. It may not seem like it, but sometimes doing this can get the game to acknowledge things it was ignoring before so it's worth a try.

If the tree still won't show the upgrade option, I'd try all the standard fixes such as resetting/reinstalling the game.

If you're still unable to upgrade after trying all possible fixes on your end, then your issue seems to be a technical one which means it's time to call in the experts. You'll want to either post in the Bugs & Issues forum located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues or open a support ticket with s8 here:https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Just keep in mind that s8 is closed for the weekend and their hours may be altered this week due to the holiday... basically you may not get a reply right away. Good luck!

quest problem upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There's a thread specifically on the current event, it's located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rie-Tale-event that is likely to offer you more help.

Since I'm here, my suggestions are:

Hit the green "GO" button after the task that wants you to upgrade the tree. It may not seem like it, but sometimes doing this can get the game to acknowledge things it was ignoring before so it's worth a try.

If the tree still won't show the upgrade option, I'd try all the standard fixes such as resetting/reinstalling the game.

If you're still unable to upgrade after trying all possible fixes on your end, then your issue seems to be a technical one which means it's time to call in the experts. You'll want to either post in the Bugs & Issues forum located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues or open a support ticket with s8 here:https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Just keep in mind that s8 is closed for the weekend and their hours may be altered this week due to the holiday... basically you may not get a reply right away. Good luck!
    Thank you so much for your help. I deleted then reinstalled, always bit wary of this and it wipes game progress. However I gave it a try and happy to say it worked 😀

Rhino Keeper
    I have two witch alicots that are supposed to give potion shop items - I just no collected water from one and jewels from the other. This is not right!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I have two witch alicots that are supposed to give potion shop items - I just no collected water from one and jewels from the other. This is not right!
    Potion is not a systemic drop, I get a potion every 2-3 collection or so. Well I am maxed on most anyway. But a Lumin or Enchanter's Essence drop is always welcome.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Potion is not a systemic drop, I get a potion every 2-3 collection or so. Well I am maxed on most anyway. But a Lumin or Enchanter's Essence drop is always welcome.
    oh, I didn't know that. Thank you ShibuyaCloth.

Ok well as long as nothing went wrong then I guess its ok. They are very cute and look so good in my witchy campground I made. I guess any drop is welcome, I maxed out on sugar with the ginger horses, but ALREAdy running low due to baking apple pie and orange cobbler,

Witchy alicot gave me sugar today LOL. But I need it as much as I need potions.

And Yes I am always extremely low on enchant essence and luminescent. I use them as soon as I make them!

The Trade Wagon requires Troll Tokens to complete any of the items. It says these tokens are rewarded from completion of each Gold Hunter Trade. Where do I complete the Gold Hunter Trade?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You do these trades when we have a Monster Hunt event. They're every month or so. Dedicated thread here with more info:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Rhino Keeper
    I need to build a windmill for the tradesman event (the one you get when you buy that special walker) but when I try to buy one from the market it says "you cannot buy more buildings of this kind" or something. I do not have any windmills on my land or on storage, I guess I have to sell one or more buildings, but I do not know which ones.