Page 214 of 392 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I didn't know that. My Level six pond has never dropped a trade ticket, I'll need to keep a closer eye out.
    It's a very rare drop.. just like the Birthday Goat and the Vampire Bat.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I was saving gold runes to get the Mystic Kiln. Now that I have 30 gold runes I have second thoughts if it‘s really worth having a third Magic Forge or are three more Rainbow Alis the better choice? I already have 43 daily and 11 weekly alis.

Any thoughts?
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I didn't know that. My Level six pond has never dropped a trade ticket, I'll need to keep a closer eye out.
    Neither has mine. Nor has my troll camp ever dropped a token. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I was saving gold runes to get the Mystic Kiln. Now that I have 30 gold runes I have second thoughts if it‘s really worth having a third Magic Forge or are three more Rainbow Alis the better choice? I already have 43 daily and 11 weekly alis.

Any thoughts?
    My thought is the difference of owning 43 instead of 46 Daily Alis is not much... so go for the Kiln. It's something you don't have and is a milestone in the game, even if it's not an exact copy the Magic Forge, as only contains 13 of the 21 crafts, it still can be useful for side crafting.
    I use mine everyday.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Moon. I think I do that.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Host(ess)
    I must have accidentally deleted Greselda’s castle home....is there a way to get it back or make another one?
    Last edited by deejud; 12-12-18 at 04:11 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deejud View Post
    I must have accidentally deleted Greselda’s castle home....is there a way to get it back or make another one?
    Greselda's Castle cannot be sold so have another look in the building tab in inventory may be on your board?

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure where to post this question. When I collected from my golden mine, I saw Jewels drop and also something else- for sure. I went to inventory to see what it was and nothing else showed up. What and where could it be? Has anyone else seen this happen?
    I thought it said maple tree, but that part I'm not sure of, it did not look like a tree. It appeared to be a bundle.
    I know that extra object was a surprise to me.
    This really sounds crazy!
    I guess I'm getting delusional.

Adding: Maple tree is now showing in my inventory. At least I'm not nuts. Well not totally!
    Last edited by riverly; 12-17-18 at 09:11 AM.

So I just finished Hammer Time and did not get any new quest. Am I done with the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    So I just finished Hammer Time and did not get any new quest. Am I done with the game?
    CS isn't really a game that ends or can be beaten, it's continuously growing and changing. The Hammer Time goal was just the last of the current untimed goals, you will still be offered all the limited time events and of course, any new untimed goals they add in the future. Not to mention all those expansions they keep adding every week, those alone will take ages to finish, lol.