Page 212 of 393 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Also finally doing mermaid. (Little further than topmom, but not much). Where can I find Magic fruit? So far I have 1 source, once a day. The magic garden.

I'm on trials and tributes and I can't get my explorer's badge. I have done a lot of expansions, I have even completed the quest for sabina. Is it because I need to make specific expansions or is it a glitch?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dani2535 View Post
    I'm on trials and tributes and I can't get my explorer's badge. I have done a lot of expansions, I have even completed the quest for sabina. Is it because I need to make specific expansions or is it a glitch?
    Plot D8
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Also finally doing mermaid. (Little further than topmom, but not much). Where can I find Magic fruit? So far I have 1 source, once a day. The magic garden.
    Magic Fruit Droppers:
    • Aanpa the Satyr
    • Armored Shadow Wolf
    • Classic Christmas Tree
    • Classic Winter Tree
    • Faerie Fireworks Case
    • Faerie Respite L5
    • Festival Grounds L10
    • Fiery Mystery Box
    • Interpret the Wizard
    • Magic Fruit Tree
    • Magic Garden
    • Ostara the Satyr
    • Rainbow Pot
    • Trade Post L10
    • Victorian Garden
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-03-18 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Missing items
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

If u have gems, u can purchase the Magic Fruit Tree. Thats what I did a few months back and is definitely worth 120 gems just getting that extra fruit a day.

Rhino Keeper
    I also bought the magic fruit tree. Am now almost always maxed on magic fruit. Seems like once you have a good constant source you get them a lot more from other things. HuckleTown, where did you find the clownfish and orange shells? They just don't seem to drop for me except for the Castle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I also bought the magic fruit tree. Am now almost always maxed on magic fruit. Seems like once you have a good constant source you get them a lot more from other things. HuckleTown, where did you find the clownfish and orange shells? They just don't seem to drop for me except for the Castle.
    Have you looked through the thread below call Of Land and Sea? There might be some tips in there. I thought it was from chopping anemones, but it's been a long time since I finished that goal. I just remember a lot of chopping of cursed reefs and anemones, but getting the orange marmosea helped too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Have you looked through the thread below call Of Land and Sea? There might be some tips in there. I thought it was from chopping anemones, but it's been a long time since I finished that goal. I just remember a lot of chopping of cursed reefs and anemones, but getting the orange marmosea helped too.
    Yeah I have. I've chopped so many anemones looking for that eel, but I'm still so short of those two items. Like I said, they just don't want to drop for me. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Yeah I have. I've chopped so many anemones looking for that eel, but I'm still so short of those two items. Like I said, they just don't want to drop for me. ☹️
    Yes those eels! It is not a timed goal though. I remember I even had to watch my coins, because everything was expensive. Hopefully slowly and surely you'll get what you need.
    Ironically now that I'm done, I have 159 of those purple cursed reefs in inventory and I see no need for them now. Sheesh!

Executive Chef
    ..... <snip>..... where did you find the clownfish and orange shells? They just don't seem to drop for me except for the Castle.
    Orange Shells, Clown Fish and Eels!
    They were my *nightmare* and hold up lasting months! I got those only from the Blue and Teal Anemonies. I went broke buying the Blue Anemonies in the hope of collecting a few.. they were never abundant drops for me and not even now that I've finished the event long time ago.
    As the fact shows there are 90s of Cursed Reefs and Coral Reefs in my inventory atm.. but only 7 Blue Anemonies I've received as drops. They just don't drop and there's nothing to do about it! (I did try to report when I was at that stage) and the problem still remains now.. as at times needed for Elven trades.

You'll have to buy the Blue Anemones in the hope of finding those drops, if your kingdom is planned like mine. Watch your coin balance and be patient.. or else you drop too low in CScoins, which will be another problem after.

Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74