Page 210 of 393 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    I?ve read on the forum that the stargazers ridge drops energy at level 5, is it worth the gems to upgrade? Didn?t finish the event at the time it was in my pre forum days.
    Thanks
    It's only an occasional energy drop. How many gems would it take you to upgrade? If it was more than the cost of a daily alicorn (which will come on sale tomorrow for Black Friday) then I wouldn't upgrade it.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does this game constantly crash. It always says check your internet but it is not my internet. Just a few minutes ago it crashed four times within five minutes. This always happens. I don't think contacting support is going to help. Most times I have issues with the videos as well. Am I the only one? Again I know it is not my internet because I can play other games that require internet or look something up. It is extremely frustrating is all.

Update: Game is still crashing. I have submitted a ticket however I don't know if it will fix anything.

Please move this to the bugs/issues.
    Last edited by Ki250; 11-24-18 at 11:55 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's only an occasional energy drop. How many gems would it take you to upgrade? If it was more than the cost of a daily alicorn (which will come on sale tomorrow for Black Friday) then I wouldn't upgrade it.
    It?s 75gems to upgrade, following your post I think I?ll save up for something more useful. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    What are these skunkpies for? I’m pretty sure my lvl 10 trade post dropped one and I have 43 of them in my inventory but no use for them that I can find?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    What are these skunkpies for? I’m pretty sure my lvl 10 trade post dropped one and I have 43 of them in my inventory but no use for them that I can find?
    They were needed for the main story line quest about the Boars, I think it was called Boaring Problems or something like that and a few of them for Belladonna. If you've finished all the Main Story goals/quests then they're not really used for anything other than Elven Bait, lol. Every single time I get a Skunku-pie drop, the next trade that pops up asks for them. I trade them, but always make sure to save a few since there have been a few new/limited goals in the past that required a few.

If you're unsure you can always have a look through the HUB inventories to see if it's an important item or not.

Executive Chef
    I?m having problems with the expansions. I can?t seem to put out enough royal buildings to get my point total up to 5500. Every time I try, the game reloads and all my buildings I?ve just put out go back into storage. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I?m having problems with the expansions. I can?t seem to put out enough royal buildings to get my point total up to 5500. Every time I try, the game reloads and all my buildings I?ve just put out go back into storage. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks!
    Had the same issue. I took them out bits by bits until reaching the target, then forced a sync (visit a neighbor). If I open the plot view the game resets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Had the same issue. I took them out bits by bits until reaching the target, then forced a sync (visit a neighbor). If I open the plot view the game resets.
    I can’t even get to the target points. Maybe I’ll try going slower and sync often, but it shouldn’t be doing this!

I put out six libraries, visited Stormy, went back home. Tried to put out Knights castle, game reloaded, took away five libraries, so I was left with one. This is not right!
    Last edited by Queenzod; 11-29-18 at 03:17 PM.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    I can?t even get to the target points. Maybe I?ll try going slower and sync often, but it shouldn?t be doing this!
    Nope, this behavior is since the Black Friday event. I didn't post a bug as I found a workaround that did the trick on my side.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    This post hereunder from the Kitsunecorn thread #112.. resolved my crashing problems.. maybe could help you too. I just followed the google instructions on clearing RAM. Thankfully this resolved my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    You need to clear your RAM (short-term memory). Your 32 gb is ROM (long-term memory). Apple devices don't display the amount of RAM, you have to look in wikipidia.

It's like writing a document. The app and saved documents use ROM, but uses RAM as you're typing. A screen that has to display hundreds of moving graphics is using a lot of RAM and the app crashes (and you lose new changes).

Do a google search for "clear RAM" for a quick tip.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74